DevOps Engineer, Dolby Voice
- Wroclaw, Poland
At Dolby, science meets art, and high tech means more than computer code. As a member of the Dolby team, you'll see and hear the results of your work everywhere, from movie theaters to smartphones. We continue to inspire/make a difference how people create, deliver, and enjoy entertainment worldwide.
To do that, we need the absolute best talent. Are you the one?
We're big enough to give you all the resources you need, and small enough so you can make a real difference and earn recognition for your work. Would you like to work on the latest entertainment technologies to deliver spectacular experiences with us?
This role places a heavy emphasis on both maintaining, developing complex build/deployment systems and providing support to a community of developers and testers in Communications BU in Wroclaw. The ideal candidate will be someone who's passionate about developing software the right way and knows how to maximise efficiency within the SDLC through automation. A keen eye towards troubleshooting and solving problems is paramount. You will design and develop features for build and test and deployment systems; perform maintenance and troubleshooting of continuous build/deployment systems; work to continuously improve speed, efficiency and scalability of the build and test systems; work across functional (development/testing, deployment, systems/infrastructure) and project teams to ensure continuous operation of build and test systems; automate wherever feasible.
You will be part of the team responsible for building, releasing, automating and configuring changes through all stages of the build and release cycle. You should have a good foundation in build and release theory such as branching and merging, traceability, repeatability, and configuration management as well as the consulting and communication skills needed to interact and build automation consensus across teams. You will enable and maintain CI based tools /technologies that will make Dolby Voice Build, Release and CM processes more efficient, reliable, and cost effective.
- Create new and maintain existing build automation and regression testing configurations.
- Design and develop Enterprise level Continuous Integration Environment for Build and Test systems.
- Liaise with other team members and engineering users to understand needs and issues and communicate clearly to deliver fixes and enhancements to infrastructure.
- Experience with Continuous Integration and Automation Tools is required.
- BS in computer science or a related technical field, Master's degree preferred,
- 2 years of proven CI Automation experience in the software development field,
- Good Python knowledge,
- Hands-on experience with complex build systems,
- Experience with of source control management systems (i.e. Perforce/Git) and code branching/merging strategies,
- Experience with operating System configuration and administration: Linux, Windows, Mac,
- Expertise with build automation tools (GitLab CICD, GitHub Action, Jenkins, Bamboo, Electric Commander),
- Build automation experience across multiple platforms such as Linux, Windows, Mac, iOS, Android and embedded operating systems,
- Ability to communicate clearly and precisely, both orally and in writing,
- Ability to work with diverse group of people, effectively balance competing priorities, and meet tight timelines,
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to multitask; can set priorities and follow a timeline.
Nice to Have:
- Experience with managing on demand instances with VMWare and/or AWS Technologies
- Familiarity with unit testing and code-coverage tools.
Dolby Hiring Entity:
Dolby Poland Sp. z o.o.
Business Garden, Building G
ul. Legnicka 48
Wrocław, 54-202, Poland
Back to top