Deep Learning Expert
Join the leader in entertainment innovation and help us design the future. At Dolby, science meets art, and high tech means more than computer code. As a member of the Dolby team, you'll see and hear the results of your work everywhere, from movie theaters to smartphones. We continue to revolutionize how people create, deliver, and enjoy entertainment worldwide. To do that, we need the absolute best talent. We're big enough to give you all the resources you need, and small enough so you can make a real difference and earn recognition for your work. We offer a collegial culture, challenging projects, and excellent compensation and benefits.
Deep LearningExpert Summary Description Dolby's Applied AI group is looking for a Deep Learning domain expert to help lead our small team of applied researchers and guide Dolby's research focus in AI and machine learning. The person in this role would create and deploy entertainment technologies using machine learning and collaborate with Dolby's world-class audio and vision experts to develop state of the art solutions.
- Work closely with other domain experts to refine and execute Dolby's technical strategy in artificial intelligence and machine learning.
- Use deep learning to create new solutions and enhance existing applications.
- Collaborate with researchers to combine domain knowledge with state-of-the-art deep learning techniques.
- Advise internal leaders on recent deep learning advancements in the industry and academia to further influence research direction and business decisions.
- Ph.D. or Masters with 2 years of experience in Computer Science or similar with a focus on deep learning.
- Strong publication record, with at least one publication in a major machine learning conference (e.g. NIPS, ICLR, ICML, etc.)
- Ability to envision applications of new technologies in the form of innovative products.
- Highly skilled in Python and one or more popular deep learning frameworks (TensorFlow, PyTorch, Caffe etc.)
- Interest in audio technologies. Proficiency in theory and application of digital signal processing techniques.
Dolby will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of San Francisco Police Code, Article 49, and Administrative Code, Article 12
Equal Employment Opportunity:
Dolby is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Our success depends on the combined skills and talents of all our employees. We are committed to making employment decisions without regard to race, religious creed, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, marital status, family status, medical condition, disability, military service, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions or any other classification protected by federal, state, and local laws and ordinances.
Back to top