Customer Success Manager
Join the leader in entertainment innovation and help us design the future. At Dolby, science meets art, and high tech means more than computer code. As a member of the Dolby team, you'll see and hear the results of your work everywhere, from movie theaters to smartphones. We continue to revolutionize how people create, deliver, and enjoy entertainment worldwide. To do that, we need the absolute best talent. We're big enough to give you all the resources you need, and small enough so you can make a real difference and earn recognition for your work. We offer a collegial culture, challenging projects, and excellent compensation and benefits.
In the Communications Business Group, we are passionate about delivering spectacular experiences in the office and in the conference room just as Dolby already does in the movie theater or at home. To do that, we need the absolute best talent, including sales professionals to accelerate the market adoption of our communications API platform. We're big enough to give you all the resources you need, and small enough so you can make a real difference and earn recognition for your work.
- Serve as primary contact post implementation and assume customer adoption responsibility and act as a critical issue management role
- Map the customer success journey and identify improvements needed to the product to reduce integration time and increase NPS.
- Build new customer processes and dashboards to monitor customer key metrics. Document new and existing processes to contribute to the organization's playbook.
- Drive product usage and adoption.
- Be a technical contact for larger customers and act as the voice of customers to collect feedback and drive improvements amongst existing systems and methodologies
- Manages multiple key projects or business processes and assist other team members and reports where needed
- Collaborate with team members to support renewals and expansion opportunities
This is your chance to use your technical and business acumen to advise and guide our customers. As our Senior Customer Success Manager, you will build and grow relationships with customers from the proof-of-concept stage all the way to go live. On a day-to-day basis, you will develop an understanding of our customer's needs and pain points and advise them on how our developer platform can help them to accelerate and grow their businesses. You will also propose technical solutions and designs to our prospects and will ensure our solutions help our customers in achieving their goals in terms of performance and functionality.
Who You Are
- You have an excellent technical background, specifically Saas and cloud-based technologies
- You are excited about the idea of teaching our clients more about our products
- You have been a part of a successful enterprise sales team and have the tools to establish a practice in a new environment.
- Someone who is relationship-focus and can build customer trust and rapport
- A broad technical culture across various programming languages (ideally you have done a coding program like "Le wagon" or "App Academy".)
- Experience in process improvements
- Experience in building and implementing new processes from ground up / in a startup environment
- Provide leadership and guidance to others on team
- A successful background in a customer-facing role, leveraging strong customer relationships to build the business
- You have already run the command "npm install" and opened an xCode or Android Studio
- Strong written and oral communication skills that allow you to work effectively with both C-level executives and developers.
- 5-8+ years of related experience recommended
The role will be:
- Based in an exciting, fast growing start up environment, within an established profitable company
- Technical and challenging - giving you the chance to use your technical and business acumen
- Customer facing - you'll be the link between our engineers and our customers' engineers
- An opportunity to work with cool technologies - Dolby uses WebRTC, develops apps for iOS and Android, and has developed groundbreaking new technologies
Dolby will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of San Francisco Police Code, Article 49, and Administrative Code, Article 12
Equal Employment Opportunity:
Dolby is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Our success depends on the combined skills and talents of all our employees. We are committed to making employment decisions without regard to race, religious creed, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, marital status, family status, medical condition, disability, military service, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions or any other classification protected by federal, state, and local laws and ordinances.
Nearest Major Market: San Francisco
Nearest Secondary Market: Oakland
Meet Some of Dolby's Employees
Jennine M.Product Trial Manager
As Product Trial Manager, Jennine works in the Communications business group, refining Dolby Voice technology with videoconference service providers by testing product solutions under different circumstances.
Back to top