Join the leader in entertainment innovation and help us design the future. At Dolby, science meets art, and high tech means more than computer code. As a member of the Dolby team, you'll see and hear the results of your work everywhere, from movie theaters to smartphones. We continue to revolutionize how people create, deliver, and enjoy entertainment worldwide.
As Dolby continues to grow we need to add to our recruiting team and are looking for a ContractRecruiter to join us in our San Francisco HQ.
- You will lead a full life cycle recruiting process for our engineering positions.
- Partner with Hiring Managers to identify key requirements for each role.
- Develop a pool of qualified candidates in advance of need through various sourcing techniques
- You will engage with, screen and interview qualified candidates
- Facilitate interview process and hiring discussions with interviewers and hiring managers
- Maintain data reports and performance metrics on a regular basis
- You will drive the recruiting and offer process, including extending offers, closing candidates, and generating offer letters
- 5+ years recruiting and sourcing experience with a focus on in house recruiting
- Passionate about technology and able to speak to Dolby technology/industry
- Patient, Communicative teammate that is very detail oriented and has excellent interpersonal and client facing skills.
- Experience partnering with managers, interviewers, and team members throughout the hiring process.
- Experience working with different Applicant Tracking Systems.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent.
Dolby will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of San Francisco Police Code, Article 49, and Administrative Code, Article 12
Equal Employment Opportunity:
Dolby is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Our success depends on the combined skills and talents of all our employees. We are committed to making employment decisions without regard to race, religious creed, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, marital status, family status, medical condition, disability, military service, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions or any other classification protected by federal, state, and local laws and ordinances.
Back to top