Consumer Insights Intern
Join the leader in entertainment innovation and help us design the future. At Dolby, science meets art, and high tech means more than computer code. As a member of the Dolby team, you'll see and hear the results of your work everywhere, from movie theaters to smartphones. We continue to revolutionize how people create, deliver, and enjoy entertainment worldwide. To do that, we need the absolute best talent. We're big enough to give you all the resources you need, and small enough so you can make a real difference and earn recognition for your work. We offer a collegial culture, challenging projects, and excellent compensation and benefits.
As a company that is transitioning from a product ingredient company to an experiences company, the Consumer Insights & Customer Experience Team (CICX) is at the forefront of key initiatives to uncover meaningful customer truths and get closer to Dolby consumers across the world.
As an intern with the CICX team, you'll join a world-class insights, analytics,and data sciences function at Dolby. Our team partners with the larger Digital Marketing and Consumer Experience team, integrated marketing teams and business groups across the brand portfolio and geos to develop new ways to illuminate meaningful insights, translate insights into actionable strategic recommendations and provide a deep understanding of consumers/customers globally. You will have opportunities to work on projects that touch every aspect of our business, helping to leverage analytics, insights, and strategy to inform decision-making in the cinema, home audio/video, gaming, mobile & business conferencing areas.
- Participating in the design, fielding, analysis, and reporting of key primary research efforts
- Participating in the design, analysis and reporting for key web analytics, campaign analytics, and database analytics projects
- Help to craft stories that present learnings in a visual and compelling format
- Assist team members to leverage data and insights to develop 'metrics that matter'
- Collaborate with internal marketing and business partners to understand goals and needs
- Play a key role in managing and guiding external research or analytics agencies
- Help to build plans cross functionally working with marketing, brand strategy, design, business group and digital teams to drive effective outcomes
Dolby will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of San Francisco Police Code, Article 49, and Administrative Code, Article 12
Equal Employment Opportunity:
Dolby is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Our success depends on the combined skills and talents of all our employees. We are committed to making employment decisions without regard to race, religious creed, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, marital status, family status, medical condition, disability, military service, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions or any other classification protected by federal, state, and local laws and ordinances.
Meet Some of Dolby's Employees
Product Trial Manager
As Product Trial Manager, Jennine works in the Communications business group, refining Dolby Voice technology with videoconference service providers by testing product solutions under different circumstances.
Back to top