Associate Business Project Manager
Join the leader in entertainment innovation and help us design the future. At Dolby, science meets art, and high tech means more than computer code. As a member of the Dolby team, you'll see and hear the results of your work everywhere, from movie theaters to smartphones. We continue to revolutionize how people create, deliver, and enjoy entertainment worldwide. To do that, we need the absolute best talent. We're big enough to give you all the resources you need, and small enough so you can make a real difference and earn recognition for your work. We offer a collegial culture, challenging projects, and excellent compensation and benefits.
POSITION TITLE : Associate Business Project Manager
Dolby Cinema Operations
REPORTS TO: Director, Dolby Cinema Operations
LOCATION: San Francisco, CA
Dolby Cinema is a new business unit at Dolby Laboratories. We created a premium cinema concept using Dolby imaging and audio technologies, combined with signature entrance and intrinsic design features to provide movie goers a unique and memorable experience. There are over 100 Dolby Cinemas deployed worldwide.
The Business Project Analyst is an integral member of the team responsible for developing business processes and drive their subsequent application; directing equipment planning through delivery, and managing contractual obligations. The ideal candidate should be a seasoned project management professional with experience in vendor interface, vendor scorecards, supply forecasting, inventory and asset management. Key attributes include being highly organized, detailed oriented, possess strong communication and MS Office skills, flexible in work assignments and able to meet project deadlines. As Dolby Cinemas are deployed worldwide, there is a need to be able to attend meetings at different time zones. He/She should have the ability to manage multiple projects and events simultaneously in a fast-paced and time-sensitive environments.
SCOPE OF RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for producing Dolby and third party equipment forecasts in support of the Dolby Cinema deployment plan worldwide in a systematic manner. Ability to coordinate with stakeholders to plan and manage the supply chain.
- Manage a process to plan, procure and manage assets for the Dolby Cinema Business.
- Ensure compliance to contractual obligations by reviewing, validating and documenting for implementation.
- Develop a checklist for vendor deliverables, and manage the database to develop vendor score cards.
- Manage the update and communication of Key Performance Indicators (KPI) for the Dolby Cinema Business.
- Maintain monthly dashboard and metrics, provide ad hoc reporting
- Ensure project and asset data integrity by maintaining details in database
- Implement and conduct regular data audits of database
- Mange the process for maintaining and tracking vendor deliverables
- Track & manage equipment change notices in the database
- Effectively and accurately communicate relevant project information to our partners and project teams
- Bachelor degree or 5-7 years' experience in project management
- Good team player and capable of working with diverse multi-functional teams, across different time zones around the world
- Effective communication skills including verbal, written and presentation skills
- Advanced skills in using MS Excel, PowerPoint Word
- Understands database structures, and successfully manages its implementation
- Demonstrated willingness to be flexible and adaptable to changing priorities
- Strong multitasking and organizational skills
Dolby will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of San Francisco Police Code, Article 49, and Administrative Code, Article 12
Equal Employment Opportunity:
Dolby is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Our success depends on the combined skills and talents of all our employees. We are committed to making employment decisions without regard to race, religious creed, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, marital status, family status, medical condition, disability, military service, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions or any other classification protected by federal, state, and local laws and ordinances.
Meet Some of Dolby's Employees
Product Trial Manager
As Product Trial Manager, Jennine works in the Communications business group, refining Dolby Voice technology with videoconference service providers by testing product solutions under different circumstances.
Back to top