- San Francisco, CA
Join the leader in entertainment innovation and help us design the future. At Dolby, science meets art, and high tech means more than computer code. As a member of the Dolby team, you'll see and hear the results of your work everywhere, from movie theaters to smartphones. We continue to revolutionize how people create, deliver, and enjoy entertainment worldwide. To do that, we need the absolute best talent. We're big enough to give you all the resources you need, and small enough so you can make a real difference and earn recognition for your work. We offer a collegial culture, challenging projects, and excellent compensation and benefits.
We are looking for a Strategic Accounts Manager to join our Commercial Partnerships team. Dolby's audio and video technologies offer our partners a tremendous opportunity to deliver compelling experiences that delight their consumers. You will help foster and grow our engagements with key media companies and drive the adoption and the expansion of Dolby technologies in devices and services. We are seeking someone with the right mix of passion, relationship skills, strategic insight, analytical ability, creativity and drive to get things done.
Dolby has a consultative selling culture; our team is responsible for one of the most critical parts of our organization - our partners. Dolby is big enough to give you all the resources you need and small enough so you can make a real difference and earn recognition for your work.
The ideal candidate has strong sales and an affinity for technology that enables them to drive engagements at the Executive level and with technology leaders. We seek a self-starter who sees the big picture and looks to make the most significant impact possible. Success requires the ability to establish new high-level partner relationships and uncover new collaboration opportunities.
- Lead Dolby's relationship with specific strategic media and device partners
- Identify, develop, and manage all relevant intersection points between Dolby and accounts, prioritize and drive the engagements, and eradicate any barriers to closure and commitments.
- Drive internal global teams to help execute your overall account vision(s) expanding the business relationships and creating value for our partners.
- Serve as the voice of the partner and marketplace within Dolby to influence a) the development of new products, services, and licensing programs, b) strategic direction of Dolby key initiatives.
- 5+ years of technology sales experience selling enterprise software, networking, infrastructure, managed hosting services, cloud computing services or media and entertainment
- BA/BS degree required or equivalent experience
- Proven track record in developing relationships with key decision-makers and influencers (technical and business) to progress and close large technology commercial deals or partnerships.
- Experience in building long-term account strategies in rapidly evolving markets.
- Ability to identify and gain the support of internal stakeholders across an organization to assemble, drive and motivate virtual teams to achieve results
- Strong understanding and passion for: Digital Media, Consumer Electronics, Home Theater, PC, and Mobile ecosystems and dynamics, how manufacturers, developers, streaming services are structured, make money, related trends, development cycles, and decision-making criteria(s).
- Strong negotiation skills with a track record of achieving mutually agreeable outcomes.
- Must have executive presence and clear communication skills with the capability of persuading others to accept product/solution concepts that may differ from their initial perspectives
Equal Employment Opportunity:
Dolby is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Our success depends on the combined skills and talents of all our employees. We are committed to making employment decisions without regard to race, religious creed, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, marital status, family status, medical condition, disability, military service, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions or any other classification protected by federal, state, and local laws and ordinances.
Nearest Major Market: San Francisco
Nearest Secondary Market: Oakland
Back to top