Videographer and Editor
Docler Media is a global technology startup passionate about developing cutting-edge media platforms. Our mission is to create, inspire and share high-quality interactive experiences designed to impact the future of technology. Docler’s rapidly expanding portfolio currently attracts in excess of 50 million unique visitors per year. If you consider yourself a visionary committed to joining a team focused on creating flawlessly designed products and experiences, let’s start a conversation!
What you’ll do:
· Demonstrate high command video techniques through sophisticated craftsmanship and perform duties under minimal supervision.
· Create and develop visual storytelling across multiple platforms, using videography to inform, engage and entertain fan bases.
· Participate in brainstorming sessions and have creative input
· Use a variety of videography equipment to make video records of people, events, objects, items of fine art, etc.
· Edit and retouch videos
· Choose and set up locations
Who we’re looking for:
We are looking for an experienced Videographer to capture the brand assets and visual designs used to represent our products and company. The right candidate will use their technical expertise, creativity, and composition skills to produce and preserve videos that visually tell a story or record an event. You must also be a highly adaptable, motivated, and ready to meet any challenge. This is a position for a self-motivated “out-of-the-box” thinker, who has a strong eye for design and is very detail directed.
Skills & Experience Toolbox:
· Proven and demonstrable work experience as a videographer with a strong portfolio
· Able to incorporate feedback and take/give direction well
· Willingness to take ownership and pride in all work submitted
· Enjoys work in a fast-paced, start-up environment
· 5-8 years of experience in a related field
· Must possess exceptional computer skills. Thorough knowledge of InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator and other visual design tools
More about us!
Docler Media is a wholly owned subsidiary of Docler Holdings, headquartered in Luxembourg. Each portfolio entity is committed to developing remarkable, globally-accessible technology products that delight and inspire consumers.
Current portfolio companies include:
TAG Channel - A domestic television network
SonicBox.com - Live-streaming music platform for bourgeoning artists
Oranum.com - Streaming spiritual community platform
Elvoline.com - Luxury travel destination site
Docler Media is an equal opportunity employer.
Back to top