Docler Media is a global technology startup passionate about developing cutting-edge media platforms. Our mission is to create, inspire and share high-quality interactive experiences designed to impact the future of technology. Docler’s rapidly expanding portfolio currently attracts in excess of 50 million unique visitors per year. If you consider yourself a visionary committed to joining a team focused on creating flawlessly designed products and experiences, let’s start a conversation!
What you’ll do:
- Utilize knowledge of multiple recruiting sources and advanced sourcing techniques to identify candidates
- Source passive candidates through referrals, networking, internet searches, etc.
- Generate qualified candidates through Direct Sourcing via telephone and/or email.
- Maintain accurate and thorough documentation within the company's candidate database.
- Interview and screen potential candidates including: face-to-face, phone interviews, and reference checking
- Screen candidates for availability, interest level, salary range, relocation needs, etc.
- Attending, organizing and working recruiting events both on and off site of Docler Media.
Who we’re looking for:
- Strong communication, sourcing and follow-through skills
- Understanding of technology, ability to read and understand technical requirements
- Results-oriented mindset, not scared by stretch goals
- Must be highly articulate
- Comfortable making numerous telephone calls
- Team player, highly collaborative
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Preference for in-house corporate recruiting experience
Skills & Experience Toolbox:
- 2-3 years of relevant experience sourcing required
- Demonstrated ability in screening for highly technical positions and identifying strengths and areas of development
- Ability to conduct lead and executive level hires with tact and tenacity
- An eye for detail and strong intuition for culture fit while screening candidates
- A strong bias for action
More about us!
Docler Media is a wholly owned subsidiary of Docler Holdings, headquartered in Luxembourg. Each portfolio entity is committed to developing remarkable, globally-accessible technology products that delight and inspire consumers.
Current portfolio companies include:
- TAG Channel - A domestic television network that streams online and will launch on all major satellite and cable platforms as well as all OSS platforms. Programming includes licensed and original content.
- SonicBox - Live-streaming music platform for bourgeoning artists with live and produced content that promotes and elevates the artist.
- Oranum – Streaming spiritual community platform for Live-Streaming Psychics, Tarot Card Readers, Horoscopes, Palm-Reading, Spell-Casting, Gem descriptions, etc.
- Elvoline - Luxury travel destination site.
Soon to be implemented:
- Cyranoz– A Live-streaming talk show platform for experts and advice-givers.
Docler Media is an equal opportunity employer.
Back to top