Sr. IOS Developer
Docler Media is a global technology startup passionate about developing cutting-edge media platforms. Our mission is to create, inspire and share high-quality interactive experiences designed to impact the future of technology. Docler’s rapidly expanding portfolio currently attracts in excess of 50 million unique visitors per year. If you consider yourself a visionary committed to joining a team focused on creating flawlessly designed products and experiences, let’s start a conversation!
What you'll do
As our Sr. IOS Developer, you will architect and support a team to deliver an incredibly high quality product.
- Work closely with our Product Manager, UX Designer and QA teams to develop new features.
- Participate in Agile development processes (Scrum).
- Analyze and optimize application code for efficiency and performance.
- Focus on innovation and strong coding practices.
- Analyze, define, and document requirements for data, workflow, logical processes.
- Design and code screen layouts, GUIs and interfaces with other systems.
- Excellent communication, critical thinking and problem solving skills.
- Ability and desire to work in a fast paced environment with everchanging priorities.
Who we’re looking for:
We are looking for a Sr. IOS Developer to work with our team to develop and maintain our cutting- edge social platform that allows people to create and share interactive videos. We embrace those who see things differently, aren't afraid to experiment, and are motivated to learn and work on cutting edge products in a team setting.
Skills & Experience Toolbox:
- Strong AVFoundation & AVPlayer code samples.
- Solid experience working with REST services using AFNetworking.
- Experience with GIT and working in a team setting. (An active github account with sample projects)
- Please send a list of published apps in the app store along with a short description of work completed.
- Sample codes.
- U.S. Work Authorization
What we offer
- A casual work environment.
- Strength training and yoga classes are taught twice a week at our in house yoga studio.
- Organic fruit delivered fresh twice a week.
- Family style lunches are served bi-weekly.
- Bi- weekly company hosted happy hours or events.
- Flexible work schedule.
- Pet friendly environment.
- Complimentary valet.
More about us!
Docler Media is a wholly owned subsidiary of Docler Holdings, headquartered in Luxembourg. Each portfolio entity is committed to developing remarkable, globally-accessible technology products that delight and inspire consumers.
Current portfolio includes:
TAG Channel - A domestic television network
SonicBox.com - Live-streaming music platform for bourgeoning artists
Oranum.com - Streaming spiritual community platform
Elvoline.com - Luxury travel destination site
Cyranoz – A Live-streaming talk show platform for experts and advice-givers.
Docler Media is an equal opportunity employer.
Back to top