Sr. iOS Developer
We are looking for a Sr. IOS Developer to develop and maintain our cutting-edge social platform allowing users to create and share interactive videos. The right candidate will have a proven track record of mobile platform and application development experience on iOS to support and fulfill the strategic objectives of a highly cross-functional organization.
The ideal candidate is passionate about building great mobile software, enjoys working with a team of talented developers, and is eager to take on big challenges.
Mobile is on fire. So are we. Join us!
- Work closely with our Product Manager, UX Designer and QA teams to develop new features.
- Participate in Agile development processes (Scrum).
- Analyze and optimize application code for efficiency and performance.
- Focus on innovation and strong coding practices.
- Analyze, define, and document requirements for data, workflow, logical processes.
- Design and code screen layouts, GUIs and interfaces with other systems.
- Excellent communication, critical thinking and problem solving skills.
- Ability and desire to work in a fast paced environment with everchanging priorities.
- Experience with iOS 9 and 10 using Objective-C
- Strong AVFoundation & AVPlayer code samples
- Solid experience working with REST services using AFNetworking
- Experience with GIT, an active Github account with sample projects
What we offer:
- A casual work environment.
- Strength training and yoga classes are taught twice a week at our in house yoga studio.
- Organic fruit delivered fresh twice a week.
- Family style lunches are served bi-weekly.
- Bi- weekly company hosted happy hours or events.
- Flexible work schedule.
- Pet friendly environment.
- Complimentary valet.
More about us!
Docler Media is a global technology startup passionate about developing cutting-edge media platforms. Our mission is to create, inspire and share high-quality interactive experiences designed to impact the future of technology. Docler’s rapidly expanding portfolio currently attracts in excess of 50 million unique visitors per year. If you consider yourself a visionary committed to joining a team focused on creating flawlessly designed products and experiences, let’s start a conversation!
Current portfolio includes:
TAG Channel – A domestic television network
SonicBox.com – Live-streaming music platform for bourgeoning artists
Oranum.com – Streaming spiritual community platform
Elvoline.com – Luxury travel destination site
Cyranoz – A Live-streaming talk show platform for experts and advice-givers.
Docler Media is an equal opportunity employer.
Back to top