Sr. Frontend Software Engineer
Docler Media is a global technology startup passionate about developing cutting-edge media platforms. Our mission is to create, inspire and share high-quality interactive experiences designed to impact the future of technology. Docler’s rapidly expanding portfolio currently attracts in excess of 50 million unique visitors per year. If you consider yourself a visionary committed to joining a team focused on creating flawlessly designed products and experiences, let’s start a conversation!
What you’ll do:
Who we’re looking for:
We’re looking for a team player with a great attitude and a willingness to learn and develop yourself. This creative individual will have the drive to follow current technology improvements and recommend their usage in company products if applicable.
Skills & Experience Toolbox:
- 3+ years of experience working with high-availability, false-tolerant, high-performance, scalable systems
- MSC or BSC in Information Technology or equivalent experience in OOP (PHP, Ruby, or Java) programming
- Strong experience in CSS3: Sass (or Less), Compass, animations Familiarity with Front-end build process: grunt, gulp, uglify
- Experience with responsive design, multi-platform technologies (dekstop/mobile/TV)
- Basic LAMP knowledge
- Good knowledge of Unit Testing and Test Driven Development Clean Coding as your most important principle
- Ability to think analytically and to overview complex systems
- Extensive experience with Relational Databases and NoSQL technologies
What we offer
- A casual work environment.
- Strength training and yoga classes are taught twice a week at our in house yoga studio.
- Organic fruit delivered fresh twice a week.
- Family style lunches are served bi-weekly.
- Bi- weekly company hosted happy hours or events.
- Flexible work schedule.
- Pet friendly environment.
- Complimentary valet.
More about us!
Docler Media is a wholly owned subsidiary of Docler Holdings, headquartered in Luxembourg. Each portfolio entity is committed to developing remarkable, globally-accessible technology products that delight and inspire consumers.
Current portfolio includes:
- TAG Channel – A domestic television network
- SonicBox – Live-streaming music platform for bourgeoning artists
- Oranum – Streaming spiritual community platform
- Elvoline – Luxury travel destination site
- Cyranoz – A Live-streaming talk show platform for experts and advice-givers.
Docler Media is an equal opportunity employer.
Back to top