Docler Holding is looking for a talented SEO/SEA Expert.
What you will really be doing:
- Work closely with the Marketing Manager to develop the SEO and SEA strategy for the company’s products
- Improve company’s organic and paid search results and drive maximization of SEO/SEA traffic to support ecommerce sales and lead generation
- Work closely with Search Engines (Google, Bing) to always be aware of the last updates and to monitor the ad campaigns
- Create advanced SEO and SEA strategies
- Organize and execute link building campaigns
- Ensure market analyses and general analyses of the product performance
- Collaborate with the Google Analyst expert and BI in order to define general quality standards for all the company’s metrics.
- Teach your colleagues about your area of expertise.
- Bachelor’s Degree required, preferred majors: Statistics, Marketing, Business Administration or related field. Masters is a plus.
- 2-3 years of experience in Online Marketing, experience in SEO mandatory and experience in pay-per-click is a plus
- A genuine interest in SEO/SEA and in digital marketing
- Good understanding of Google AdWords, Bing Ads and Google Analytics
- Experience with Tableau
- Experience in high traffic websites
- Strong quantitative skills required to analyze and optimize campaign performance
- Ability to work cross-functionally with other teams and to manage multiple projects simultaneously in order to meet ROI goals
- Must be results driven and detail oriented
- Excellent culture fit, able to communicate easily, team player
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and an excellent knowledge of Excel
- Strong understanding of SEO tactics, strategies and tools
- Good command in English. Any other language is a plus.
What we offer
- Competitive salary package
- Relocation package and support
- Additional benefits: meal vouchers, private health insurance, Sympass card
- Conferences, certifications, technical workshops, trainings and language courses
- Possibility to advance in the company (career development, opportunity to work on new projects)
- Latest hardware, multiple monitors
- Chill rooms, creative areas, LAN parties and fun events
- Voted as the second richest country in the world, Luxembourg offers a high quality of life that is hard to match
- Multi-cultural environment, 30 different nationalities, English being the official language
We are a Live video streaming development company, World leader with 35 million daily visitors. Over the past 15 years our company has seen exponential growth with over 1000 employees across 3 continents with headquarters in Luxembourg (photos) and offices in Los Angeles (photos), Budapest (video), Hong Kong and Amsterdam.
Meet Some of Docler Media's Employees
As Office Manager, Leslie works behind the scenes to make sure the work space is functional, that the staff has necessary supplies, and that the office keeps happily humming along.
Back to top