Senior IT Administrator
You will be …
- Responsible for software installation, general computer configuration, 3rd party application troubleshooting and problem resolution, hardware issue resolution, asset moving, cable arrangement, seating, network maintenance, user accounts and related issues, inventory follow-ups and other similar tasks
- Responsible for asset management, email accounts and email data management, DNS management, DHCP management, Configuration manager operation, Intranet management, Group Policy management, scripting, monitor-screen maintenance, disk cloning and imaging
- Responsible for general server management, application pool and license management, deployment management, security issue resolution, close-up work with windows server management team, occasional supervision and task assignment to junior colleagues, 3rd party software solution research, hardware procurement, and other similar tasks
- 5+ years of relevant experience as ab IT Administrator
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- Knowledge of Active Directory User Management
- Knowledge of Active Directory Group Policy Management
- Knowledge of Microsoft Server operating Systems, including SCCM
- Knowledge of Sysinternal tools
- Batch or powershell or VB scripting knowledge
- Knowledge of IT Networks
- Ability to work in a team
- Ability to plan, manage, and lead projects
- General computer hardware knowledge
- Strong knowledge of windows operating systems
- Ability to create detailed documentation and user guides
What we offer:
- A casual work environment.
- Strength training and yoga classes are taught twice a week at our in house yoga studio.
- Organic fruit delivered fresh twice a week.
- Family style lunches are served bi-weekly.
- Bi-weekly company hosted happy hours or other team building events.
- Flexible work schedule.
- Pet friendly environment.
- Complimentary valet.
More about us!
Docler Media is a wholly owned subsidiary of Docler Holdings, headquartered in Luxembourg. Each portfolio entity is committed to developing remarkable, globally-accessible technology products that delight and inspire consumers. Our portfolio employees enjoy a world class benefits and perks designed enhance the employee experience and commitment to excellence.
Docler Holdings is a live video streaming tech company with over 35 million daily users. Over the past 15 years our company has seen exponential growth with over 1000 employees across 3 continents with headquarters in Luxembourg (photos) and offices in Los Angeles (photos), Budapest (video), Hong Kong and Amsterdam.
Current portfolio includes:
TAG Channel – A domestic television network
SonicBox.com – Live-streaming music platform for bourgeoning artists
Oranum.com – Streaming spiritual community platform
Elvoline.com – Luxury travel destination site
Cyranoz – A Live-streaming talk show platform for experts and advice-givers.
Docler Media is an equal opportunity employer.
Back to top