Senior Human Resources Manager
Docler Media is a global technology startup passionate about developing cutting-edge media platforms, with a rapidly expanding portfolio that currently attracts in excess of 50 million unique visitors per year.
Our mission is to create, inspire and share high-quality interactive experiences designed to impact the future of technology. If you consider yourself a visionary committed to joining a team focused on creating flawlessly designed products and experiences, let’s start a conversation!
What you’ll do:
- Prepare employees for assignments by establishing and conducting orientation and training programs.
- Ensure planning, monitoring, and appraisal of employee work results by training managers to coach and discipline employees; hearing and resolving employee grievances; counseling employees and supervisors.
- Maintain employee benefit programs and informs employees of benefits by studying and assessing benefit needs and trends; recommending benefit programs to management; directing the processing of benefit claims; obtaining and evaluating benefit contract bids; awarding benefit contracts.
- Ensure legal compliance by monitoring and implementing applicable human resource federal and state requirements; conducting investigations; maintaining records; representing the organization at hearings.
- Maintains management guidelines by preparing, updating, and recommending human resource policies and procedures.
- Maintains historical human resource records by designing a filing and retrieval system; keeping past and current records.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications.
- Maintain the work structure by updating job requirements and job descriptions for all positions.
- Maintain human resource staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
- Maintain human resource staff job results by counseling and disciplining employees.
- Maintain building safety with quarterly safety inspections, emergency evacuation routes, and current emergency action plans.
- Assign employee HR and safety training seminars and track attendance to ensure all employees are compliant with mandatory trainings and drills.
- With other operations staff, coordinate company holiday and team-building activities, employee birthday celebrations and gifts, and other staff activities.
Who we’re looking for:
We are looking for a rock star Human Resources Manager to spear head a broad range of functions at our fast-paced and rapidly growing company. This position will carry out responsibilities in the core HR areas: recruitment, employee onboarding, performance management, HRIS management, employment law compliance, benefits administration, and employee relations. The right candidate must also be highly adaptable, motivated, and ready to meet any challenge. This is a position for a self-motivated “out-of-the-box” thinker, who has a strong eye for organization, efficiency, and attention to detail. The ideal candidate is a natural born leader who can manage and maintain a growing team.
Skills & Experience Toolbox:
- 5-10 years of experience in a similar role
- MUST come from a known, tech entity.
- MUST have experience growing a startup to a fully-fledged tech company
More about us!
Docler Media is a wholly owned subsidiary of Docler Holdings, headquartered out of Luxemburg. We are a well-funded organization committed to developing remarkable, globally-accessible technology products that delight its consumers. Our current portfolio encompasses a broad range of products and services including:
- TAG, a nationwide television network,
- SonicBox.com, a live-streaming music platform for bourgeoning artists,
- Oranum.com, a streaming spiritual community platform, and
- Elvoline.com, a luxury travel destination site.
As part of our team, you’ll be doing meaningful work, surrounded by a team of progressive professionals. A casual environment and cool co-workers makes Docler Media the perfect place to integrate work and play.
Docler Media is an equal opportunity employer.
Back to top