Scrum Master, Mobile Development Team
Docler Media is looking for a Scrum Master with a “get it done right attitude” to ensure the success of the Mobile Development Team with the Agile framework. This position requires an individual with Scrum Master experience as well as a track record of delivering high quality products. You will be responsible for conducting the day to day standups, Sprint meetings, coach developers and stakeholders on Scrum practices.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Track and communicate team commitments, velocity and the progress of the sprints and releases
- Organize and drive Ceremonies – Daily Stand up, Sprint Planning, Sprint Review (Demo), Retrospectives
- Foster healthy team collaboration
- Identify and track key dependencies for the Scrum teams
- Risk Management including issue escalation and resolution
- Manage dependencies across stories, epics, features, and themes.
- Removes impediments impacting the team
- Maintain relevant metrics
- Drives continuous improvement
- Supports Product and Program Management.
- Ensure team norms are exhibited, including priority-driven work flow, small batch sizes, and limited work-in-process practices.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Ensure project management and scrum tools are maintained up to date for all assigned projects
- Identify and escalate and remove impediments to sprint goals
- Provide leadership to the help the team achieve its maximum and sustainable Sprint Velocity.
- Ensure Sprint Goals including throughput, predictability and software quality are met.
- Identifiy areas of improvement in Software and Product Development process to increase work productivity and efficiency
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems or Business Management
- 5+ years of hands-on leading Agile Scrum Teams
- Experience as a Mobile (Android or iOS) Software Developer would be helpful.
What we offer:
- Generous benefits
- A casual work environment.
- Strength training and yoga classes are taught twice a week at our in house yoga studio.
- Organic fruit delivered fresh twice a week.
- Family style lunches are served bi-weekly.
- Bi-weekly company hosted happy hours or other team building events.
More about us!
Docler Media is a wholly owned subsidiary of Docler Holdings, headquartered in Luxembourg. Each portfolio entity is committed to developing remarkable, globally-accessible technology products that delight and inspire consumers. Our portfolio employees enjoy a world class benefits and perks designed enhance the employee experience and commitment to excellence.
Docler Holdings is a live video streaming tech company with over 35 million daily users. Over the past 15 years our company has seen exponential growth with over 1000 employees across 3 continents with headquarters in Luxembourg (photos) and offices in Los Angeles (photos), Budapest (video), Hong Kong and Amsterdam.
Current portfolio includes:
SonicBox.com – Live-streaming music platform for bourgeoning artists
Oranum.com – Streaming spiritual community platform
Elvoline.com – Luxury travel destination site
Docler Media is an equal opportunity employer.
Meet Some of Docler Media's Employees
As Office Manager, Leslie works behind the scenes to make sure the work space is functional, that the staff has necessary supplies, and that the office keeps happily humming along.
Back to top