Scrum Master, Mobile Development Team
Docler Media is looking for a Scrum Master with a “get it done right attitude” to ensure the success of the Mobile Development Team with the Agile framework. This position requires an individual with Scrum Master experience as well as a track record of delivering high quality products. You will be responsible for conducting the day to day standups, Sprint meetings, coach developers and stakeholders on Scrum practices.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Track and communicate team commitments, velocity and the progress of the sprints and releases
- Organize and drive Ceremonies – Daily Stand up, Sprint Planning, Sprint Review (Demo), Retrospectives
- Foster healthy team collaboration
- Identify and track key dependencies for the Scrum teams
- Risk Management including issue escalation and resolution
- Manage dependencies across stories, epics, features, and themes.
- Removes impediments impacting the team
- Maintain relevant metrics
- Drives continuous improvement
- Supports Product and Program Management.
- Ensure team norms are exhibited, including priority-driven work flow, small batch sizes, and limited work-in-process practices.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Ensure project management and scrum tools are maintained up to date for all assigned projects
- Identify and escalate and remove impediments to sprint goals
- Provide leadership to the help the team achieve its maximum and sustainable Sprint Velocity.
- Ensure Sprint Goals including throughput, predictability and software quality are met.
- Identifiy areas of improvement in Software and Product Development process to increase work productivity and efficiency
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems or Business Management
- 5+ years of hands-on leading Agile Scrum Teams
- Experience as a Mobile (Android or iOS) Software Developer would be helpful.
What we offer:
- A casual work environment.
- Strength training and yoga classes are taught twice a week at our in house yoga studio.
- Organic fruit delivered fresh twice a week.
- Family style lunches are served bi-weekly.
- Bi-weekly company hosted happy hours or other team building events.
- Flexible work schedule.
- Pet friendly environment.
- Complimentary valet.
More about us!
Docler Media is a wholly owned subsidiary of Docler Holdings, headquartered in Luxembourg. Each portfolio entity is committed to developing remarkable, globally-accessible technology products that delight and inspire consumers. Our portfolio employees enjoy a world class benefits and perks designed enhance the employee experience and commitment to excellence.
Docler Holdings is a live video streaming tech company with over 35 million daily users. Over the past 15 years our company has seen exponential growth with over 1000 employees across 3 continents with headquarters in Luxembourg (photos) and offices in Los Angeles (photos), Budapest (video), Hong Kong and Amsterdam.
Current portfolio includes:
TAG Channel – A domestic television network
SonicBox.com – Live-streaming music platform for bourgeoning artists
Oranum.com – Streaming spiritual community platform
Elvoline.com – Luxury travel destination site
Cyranoz – A Live-streaming talk show platform for experts and advice-givers.
Docler Media is an equal opportunity employer.
Back to top