What you will really be doing
- Track and communicate team commitments, velocity and sprint/release progress
- Empower the team to self-organize
- Facilitate sprint planning, daily stand ups and backlog refining meeting ensuring clear communication between all members of the Scrum team.
- Facilitate sprint retrospective meetings creating an environment where problems can be raised without fear of blame, retribution, or being judged, with an emphasis of problem solving
- Facilitating discussions, decision making, and conflict resolution
- Apply Coaching(Guiding and coaching the Scrum Team and organization on how to use Agile/Scrum practices)
- Apply Mentoring(Guiding and coaching the Scrum Team and organization on how to use Agile/Scrum practices)
- Develop risk management plan at project initiation and maintain throughout the project life cycle
- Ensure project management and scrum tools are maintained up to date for all assigned projects
- Identify and escalate and remove impediments to sprint goals
- Provide leadership to the help the team achieve its maximum and sustainable Sprint Velocity.
- Ensure Sprint Goals including throughput, predictability and software quality are met.
- Identify areas of improvement in Software and Product Development process to increase work productivity and efficiency
- Strong knowledge of Agile and Lean methodologies
- Working knowledge of up-to-date Web and mobile technologies
- Excellent interpersonal skills, ability to work with diverse personality types
- Ability to understand technical issues (technical background)
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills with a high attention to detail
- Collaborative approach to driving decisions
- Ability to communicate effectively to different levels of the organizational stakeholders
- Identify and assess problems and work with the team solve them with a sense of urgency
- Strong organizational skills and ability to analyze various inputs to help prioritize work
- Ability to work with multiple Scrum teams and juggle multiple tasks effectively and efficiently
- Experience managing projects using Atlassian tools like Jira, Jira Agile, Confluence, etc.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, time-compressed and dynamic environment
- Maintain outstanding attitude and excellent professional written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Upper intermediate English knowledge (B2) or higher
- Certified Scrum Scrum Master certification (CSM)
- Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent experience
- 3+ years of relevant experience in agile Web Development enviroment
What we offer
- Competitive salary package
- Relocation package and support
- Additional benefits: meal vouchers, private health insurance, Sympass card
- Conferences, certifications, technical workshops, trainings and language courses
- Possibility to advance in the company (career development, opportunity to work on new projects)
- Latest hardware, multiple monitors
- Chill rooms, creative areas, LAN parties and fun events
- Voted as the second richest country in the world, Luxembourg offers a high quality of life that is hard to match
- Multi-cultural environment, 30 different nationalities, English being the official language
We are a Live video streaming development company, our main product is http://livejasmin.com with 35 million daily users (Alexa ranking). Over the past 15 years our company has seen exponential growth with over 1000 employees across 3 continents with headquarters in Luxembourg (photos) and offices in Los Angeles (photos), Budapest (video), Hong Kong and Amsterdam.
Meet Some of Docler Media's Employees
As Office Manager, Leslie works behind the scenes to make sure the work space is functional, that the staff has necessary supplies, and that the office keeps happily humming along.
Back to top