Scrum Masters are responsible for ensuring the success of their teams and the correct use of the Agile framework. This position requires an individual with Scrum Master experience as well as a track record of delivering high quality products. As a Scrum Master at Docler Holding, you will be in contact with a plethora of teams, each one unique in their own right. This in itself ensures that no one day will be like the next. The Scrum Master will be responsible for conducting the day to day Scrum ceremonies and coaching his/her teams and stakeholders on Scrum practices.
Your tasks will be:
- Track and communicate team commitments, velocity and sprint/release progress
- Empower the team to self-organize
- Facilitate sprint planning, daily stand ups and backlog refining meeting ensuring clear communication between all members of the Scrum team.
- Facilitate sprint retrospective meetings creating an environment where problems can be raised without fear of blame, retribution, or being judged, with an emphasis of problem solving
- Facilitating discussions, decision making, and conflict resolution
- Apply Coaching(Guiding and coaching the Scrum Team and organization on how to use Agile/Scrum practices)
- Apply Mentoring(Guiding and coaching the Scrum Team and organization on how to use Agile/Scrum practices)
- Develop risk management plan at project initiation and maintain throughout the project life cycle
- Ensure project management and scrum tools are maintained up to date for all assigned projects
- Identify and escalate and remove impediments to sprint goals
- Provide leadership to the help the team achieve its maximum and sustainable Sprint Velocity.
- Ensure Sprint Goals including throughput, predictability and software quality are met.
- Identifiy areas of improvement in Software and Product Development process to increase work productivity and efficiency
- Certified Scrum Scrum Master certification (CSM)
- Bachelor's degree, or equivalent experience
- 3+ years of relevant experience in agile Web Development enviroment
- Strong knowledge of Agile and Lean methodologies
- Working knowledge of up-to-date Web and mobile technologies
- Excellent interpersonal skills, ability to work with diverse personality types
- Ability to understand technical issues (technical background)
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills with a high attention to detail
- Collaborative approach to driving decisions
- Ability to communicate effectively to different levels of the organizational stakeholders
- Identify and assess problems and work with the team solve them with a sense of urgency
- Strong organizational skills and ability to analyze various inputs to help prioritize work
- Ability to work with multiple Scrum teams and juggle multiple tasks effectively and efficiently
- Experience managing projects using Atlassian tools like Jira, Jira Agile, Confluence, etc.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, time-compressed and dynamic environment
- Maintain outstanding attitude and excellent professional written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Upper intermediate English knowledge (B2) or higher
What can we offer:
- Permanent, full-time employment
- Competitive salary
- Attractive benefit package
- Interesting and challenging work
- Rewarding career thanks to our career management system
- Possibility to visit or present at conferences
- Opportunities to develop your professional and language skills and gain valuable practical experience
- Corporate events and team building activities
- A great, supportive, friendly and dynamic working environment
Meet Some of Docler Media's Employees
As Office Manager, Leslie works behind the scenes to make sure the work space is functional, that the staff has necessary supplies, and that the office keeps happily humming along.
Back to top