Receptionist (Hungarian Fluent)
Docler Media is a global technology startup passionate about developing cutting-edge media platforms. Our mission is to create, inspire and share high-quality interactive experiences designed to impact the future of technology. Docler’s rapidly expanding portfolio currently attracts in excess of 50 million unique visitors per year. If you consider yourself a visionary committed to joining a team focused on creating flawlessly designed products and experiences, let’s start a conversation!
What you’ll do:
- Manage and support the busy comings & goings of our music talent for our website
- Direct visitors and clients into our new facility
- Accept and distribute phone calls and mail
- Provide administrative support to multiple departments
- In coordination with the office manager, research and implement procedures for keeping the office motivated, organized, and efficient
- Special projects as needed
Who we’re looking for:
- A friendly and professional person, who is both highly adaptable and motivated
- Self-motivated individual who is hospitable, organized and ready to be the welcoming personality that sets the tone for the office.
- A desire to build well-engineered reusable front-end components and abstractions
- Ability to work both independently and in cooperation with others
Skills & Experience Toolbox:
- Fluent in Hungarian
- 1-2 years of recent work experience as a Receptionist in a business environment. Previous experience in the tech industry a bonus.
- Excellent written and oral communication, along with time management skills
- Effective interpersonal skills & an ability to work independently
- Experience in answering, screening and directing all incoming calls on a multi-line phone system
- Experience in greeting and directing visitors with a welcoming disposition
- Experience in managing and maintaining conference room calendars
- Managing and distributing incoming and outgoing mail
- Ability to provide general support to all employees, including:
- Booking of conference rooms
- Processing FedEx and UPS orders
- Unpacking, distributing and/or storing any delivered packages
- Conducting weekly audits of office supply needs
- Experience in working with Office Manager & Property Manager to place supply orders
- Ability to provide support for any recurring or special events (i.e. company lunches, team birthdays, parties, etc.)
- An ability to maintain an organized and professional front desk and lobby.
More about us!
Docler Media is a wholly owned subsidiary of Docler Holdings, headquartered in Luxembourg. Each portfolio entity is committed to developing remarkable, globally-accessible technology products that delight and inspire consumers.
Current portfolio companies include:
- TAG Channel – A domestic television network that streams online and will launch on all major satellite and cable platforms as well as all OSS platforms. Programming includes licensed and original content.
- SonicBox – Live-streaming music platform for bourgeoning artists with live and produced content that promotes and elevates the artist.
- Oranum – Streaming spiritual community platform for Live-Streaming Psychics, Tarot Card Readers, Horoscopes, Palm-Reading, Spell-Casting, Gem descriptions, etc.
- Elvoline – Luxury travel destination site.
Meet Some of Docler Media's Employees
As Office Manager, Leslie works behind the scenes to make sure the work space is functional, that the staff has necessary supplies, and that the office keeps happily humming along.
Back to top