Quality Assurance Representative
What you will really be doing
- Tasks and responsibilities
- Monitoring the key performance indicators of the sites and the customer support departments.
- Ensuring that the various service level agreements within the system are respected.
- Carrying out the quality assurance related projects of Docler Holding S.á r.l.
- Supervising and improving the performance of the customer support departments.
- Monitoring and synchronizing the operation between the offices and teams.
- Reviewing, handling and administering the feedback provided by third parties in connection with our support and quality assurance services.
- Executing any other professional task given by the direct supervisor.
- Monitoring the Docler products and the customer support departments, managing the quality assurance related projects of the company.
- Minimum secondary school degree.
- Professional experience acquired in the field of customer support or quality assurance of an IT service.
- Strong level computer user and web knowledge.
- Customer focused attitude and mentality.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Outstanding precision and initiative skills.
- Excellent work ethics.
- Basic project management skills.
- Ability and willingness to work in continuous working hours (three shifts).
- Advanced (C1) English (verbal and written as well).
What we offer
- Competitive salary package
- Relocation package and support
- Additional benefits: meal vouchers, private health insurance, Sympass card
- Conferences, certifications, technical workshops, trainings and language courses
- Possibility to advance in the company (career development, opportunity to work on new projects)
- Latest hardware, multiple monitors
- Chill rooms, creative areas, LAN parties and fun events
- Voted as the second richest country in the world, Luxembourg offers a high quality of life that is hard to match
- Multi-cultural environment, 30 different nationalities, English being the official language
We are a Live video streaming development company, our main product is http://livejasmin.com with 35 million daily users (Alexa ranking). Over the past 15 years our company has seen exponential growth with over 1000 employees across 3 continents with headquarters in Luxembourg (photos) and offices in Los Angeles (photos), Budapest (video), Hong Kong and Amsterdam.
Back to top