As a publisher manager you have to manage our publishers and grow our publisher base. The position require Sales and account manager skills. You will represent the company in conferences and forums.
What you will really be doing
- You have to identify our publisher needs
- Suggest features and product requests
- You have to manage and grow partnerships and build a strong publisher base
- Representing ad network in meetings, forums and conferences.
- Ability to solve problems quickly
- Experience in online marketing / affiliate industry
- Strong knowledge of the different ad models. CPM, CPC, CPA
- Excellent communication
- Creative personality and team player
- Ability to learn quickly and adapt to new environments
- You have experience and a strong knowledge of ad networks.
- Effective management and supervising skills
- Fluent English knowledge. Other languages are welcome
What we offer
- Competitive salary package
- Relocation package and support
- Additional benefits: meal vouchers, private health insurance, Sympass card
- Conferences, certifications, technical workshops, trainings and language courses
- Possibility to advance in the company (career development, opportunity to work on new projects)
- Latest hardware, multiple monitors
- Chill rooms, creative areas, LAN parties and fun events
- Voted as the second richest country in the world, Luxembourg offers a high quality of life that is hard to match
- Multi-cultural environment, 30 different nationalities, English being the official language
We are a Live video streaming development company, World leader with 35 million daily visitors. Over the past 15 years our company has seen exponential growth with over 1000 employees across 3 continents with headquarters in Luxembourg (photos) and offices in Los Angeles (photos), Budapest (video), Hong Kong and Amsterdam.
Meet Some of Docler Media's Employees
As Office Manager, Leslie works behind the scenes to make sure the work space is functional, that the staff has necessary supplies, and that the office keeps happily humming along.
Back to top