What you will really be doing
- Corporate: manage and/or support company/subsidiary formation, liquidation, corporate life cycle management and corporate governance related to group companies and/or subsidiaries (inclusive of Luxembourg related corporate resolutions). Advise and/or assist on group restructuring matters (corporate and/or intragroup contracts chain) and/or on M&A or JV transactions where relevant.
- Contracts (general): Draft, negotiate and/or review broad array of contracts inclusive of IP licenses, product purchases, service agreements of all sort (intragroup and vis a vis third parties), distribution agreements, intragroup loans and financing, software development agreements, supplier/vendor agreements, NDAs and so forth to address the legal needs associated with B2C and B2B varied activities (media, entertainment, real estate, IT, e-commerce) and intragroup necessary arrangements.
- Legal cross- knowledge: civil/commercial laws regarding contracts drafting and reviews, EU and local regulation as regards data protection, consumer law protection, Luxembourg company law.
- Advise and assist various internal stakeholders and/or departments in development and maintenance of standard contract terms and conditions and to address legal or administrative related queries in a proactive manner.
- Advise on risks and liabilities of proposed commercial transactions and devise creative and practical legal solutions to meet business objectives.
- Keep abreast of applicable laws, regulations and industry guidance that impact commercial agreements.
- Design and implement corporate and intra-company arrangements
- Liaise with authorities and/or public administration regarding legal matters, interaction and/or coordination with notaries and external counsels
- Develop and improve corporate policies and procedures. Ensure contracts comply with all relevant policies and procedures.
- Relevant professional experience. In particular a combined experience of both law firm and in-house practice would be an asset
- Ideal candidate with legal proficiency as regards Corporate, Commercial and Civil laws and sound knowledge of the Luxembourg and EU legislative environment and procedures
- Ideal candidate with excellent drafting skills as regards commercial transactions and corporate resolutions (legal corporate management and related).
- Must be able to demonstrate strong attention to details, good judgment/legal reasoning
- Excellent communication, organizational, problem-solving and good follow-through skills with successful pattern for meeting tight deadlines
- Capability to work independently, as part of a team (currently composed of 5 members) and alsocross-department with a client oriented approach (proactivity and accountability driven)
- Confident, self-starter and ability to operate and thrive in a high-paced, changing work environment.
- Flexibility and willigness to work on a broad variety of legal matters and related contracts.
- Must possess professional maturity to take ownership of various assignments with limited supervision and achieve results
- Master Degree in Law/LLM
- Bar exam (CCDL or equivalent) is an asset
What we offer
- Competitive salary package
- Relocation package and support
- Additional benefits: meal vouchers, private health insurance, Sympass card
- Conferences, certifications, technical workshops, trainings and language courses
- Possibility to advance in the company (career development, opportunity to work on new projects)
- Latest hardware, multiple monitors
- Chill rooms, creative areas, LAN parties and fun events
- Voted as the second richest country in the world, Luxembourg offers a high quality of life that is hard to match
- Multi-cultural environment, 30 different nationalities, English being the official language
We are a Live video streaming development company, World leader with 35 million daily visitors. Over the past 15 years our company has seen exponential growth with over 1000 employees across 3 continents with headquarters in Luxembourg (photos) and offices in Los Angeles (photos), Budapest (video), Hong Kong and Amsterdam.
Back to top