Docler Holding is looking for talented and passionate developers. You will be tasked to work on Java back-end related projects; If you are enjoying hacking with Spring and have a tendency to build high transactional, low latency distributed systems then we are looking forward hearing from you! This is an excellent opportunity to join our newly established office in Amsterdam and be part of something Amazing!
What you will really be doing
- Participate on the daily team standups
- Provide your own feedback on retrospectives, we don’t have a “finger pointing” mentality; we try to learn out of our own mistakes
- Conduct code reviews
- Actively being involved on the project estimation and sprint planning
- Design and implement using technologies that meets the projects’ expectations. Be prepared to heavily work with Spring!
- Pay emphasis on test driven development and aim on increasing test coverage
- Take ownership of what you develop and actively be involved on production maintenance
- BSc or Master in Computer Science or related field
- 5+ years of experience with JAVA
- Strong background in concurrency
- Experience with test driven development and clean code principles
- Proficient in OOP and design patterns
- Working with high-availability, high-performance, scalable systems
- Working with database systems and SQL
- Strong communication skills in English, being able to collaborate with remote teams
- An aptitude in enhancing your skills and researching into latest technologies
- Measure your success by the success of your team
- EU nationals or candidates that do not require work permit for The Netherlands
- Experience with Spring framework; Rest, JDBC, JPA, MVC, Integration, Boot, Cloud
- Experience with event based architectures using messaging technologies
- Familiarity with Extreme Programming (XP)
- Experience with NoSQL such as Redis, Cassandra, MongoDB, etc..
- Experience with Git
- Knowledge of the Attlasian stack; Bitbucket, JIRA, Confluence, Bamboo
- Build projects using Maven
What we offer
- Competitive salary package
- Relocation package and support for candidates not currently within The Netherlands
- Additional benefits: private health insurance
- Conferences, certifications, technical workshops, trainings
- Possibility to advance in the company (career development, opportunity to work on new projects)
- Latest hardware, multiple monitors
We are a Live video streaming development company, our main product is http://livejasmin.com with 35 million daily users (Alexa ranking). Over the past 15 years our company has seen exponential growth with over 1000 employees across 3 continents with headquarters in Luxembourg (photos) and offices in Los Angeles (photos), Budapest (video), Hong Kong and Amsterdam.
Meet Some of Docler Media's Employees
As Office Manager, Leslie works behind the scenes to make sure the work space is functional, that the staff has necessary supplies, and that the office keeps happily humming along.
Back to top