We are looking for an objective Internal auditor to add value and improve our operations by bringing a systematic and disciplined approach to the effectiveness of risk management, control, and governance processes.
- Responsible for the timely execution of risk-based internal audits in accordance with the annual audit plan, as well as assisting with other audit matters and projects
- Perform and control the full audit cycle including risk management and control management over operations’ effectiveness, financial reliability and compliance with all applicable directives and regulations
- Prepare and present reports that reflect audit’s results and document process
- Determine internal audit scope and develop annual plans
- Obtain, analyze and evaluate accounting documentation, previous reports, data, flowcharts etc.
- Maintain open communication with management and audit committee
- Managing a variety of stakeholders and their expectations through regular communications
- Engage to continuous knowledge development regarding sector’s rules, regulations, best practices, tools, techniques and performance standards
- At least 5 years of experience as Internal Auditor
- Strong command of Hungarian and English language
- Degree in Accounting or Finance, chartered accounting qualification is a plus
- Ability to manipulate large amounts of data and to compile detailed reports
- Proven knowledge of auditing standards and procedures, laws, rules and regulations
- High attention to detail and excellent analytical skills
- Sound independent judgment
- Ability to work on conflicting priorities, be proactive and self-motivated
- Flexible and open-minded
- Advanced computer skills in MS Office, accounting software and databases
- Excellent verbal, written communication and interpersonal skills
What we offer
- Professional development with active support
- Comfortable and attractive working environment
- Monthly vouchers
- Sport opportunities (football, table tennis, basketball, Teqball)
We are a Live video streaming development company, our main product is http://livejasmin.com with 35 million daily users (Alexa ranking). Over the past 15 years, our company has seen exponential growth with over 1000 employees across 3 continents with headquarters in Luxembourg (photos) and offices in Los Angeles (photos), Budapest (video), Hong Kong and Amsterdam.
Meet Some of Docler Media's Employees
As Office Manager, Leslie works behind the scenes to make sure the work space is functional, that the staff has necessary supplies, and that the office keeps happily humming along.
Back to top