Docler Media is a global technology startup passionate about developing cutting-edge media platforms. Our mission is to create, inspire and share high-quality interactive experiences designed to impact the future of technology. Docler’s rapidly expanding portfolio currently attracts in excess of 50 million unique visitors per year. If you consider yourself a visionary committed to joining a team focused on creating flawlessly designed products and experiences, let’s start a conversation!
You will partner with the Senior HR Manager and HR coordinator to ensure smooth delivery of benefits administration, employee relations, employee training, performance management, onboarding/offboarding, policy implementation, and employment law compliance. You will use your excellent communication and interpersonal skills to streamline processes, promote our pillars of culture throughout the office, and liaise with staff to provide vital support. Exceptional organizational skills will be required to oversee an incredibly busy office and to process internal documents and special projects. A confident self-starter with outstanding interpersonal skills and a 'take charge' approach will thrive as part of this top-performing team.
In partnership with the Senior HR Manager you will:
- Administer various human resource plans and procedures for all organization personnel; assists in the development and implementation of personnel policies and procedures; prepare and maintains the employee handbook and the policies and procedures manual.
- Administer the compensation program; monitor the performance evaluation program and revise as necessary.
- Perform benefits administration, including claims resolution, change reporting, and communicating benefits information to employees.
- Conduct new-employee orientations
- Handles employee relations counseling and exit interviewing.
- Maintain company organization charts and the employee directory.
- Maintain human resource information system records and compile reports from the database.
- Maintain compliance with federal, state and local employment and benefits laws and regulations.
Skills & experience toolbox:
- Bachelor's Degree
- 3-5 years of HR Generalist Experience
- PHR Certification preferred
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office programs
- Experience working with ADP Workforce Now, Asana, and Greenhouse a plus
More about us!
Docler Media is a wholly owned subsidiary of Docler Holdings, headquartered in Luxembourg. Each portfolio entity is committed to developing remarkable, globally-accessible technology products that delight and inspire consumers.
Current portfolio companies include:
TAG Channel - A domestic television network
SonicBox.com - Live-streaming music platform for bourgeoning artists
Oranum.com - Streaming spiritual community platform
Elvoline.com - Luxury travel destination site
Docler Media is an equal opportunity employer.
Back to top