Head of HR
What you will really be doing
- Providing proactive and innovative Human Resources strategic support in line with the business needs.
- Provides support to the Human Resources team for initiatives and plans that facilitate the attainment of objectives and leads the team on its way to become a ‘world class HR function’)
- Overall responsibility for the compliance of the HR department in Luxembourg and also in our branches in Hong Kong and the Netherlands.
- Assess needs in the Human Resources Department in areas such as employer branding, performance management, leadership development, compensation and benefits and leads the HR team to drive effective solutions.
- Set up of an effective training and development plan for the all the above mentioned entities and branches.
- Alignment of HR processes and practices across all entities.
- Drive culture change in line with the company’s transition from “startup” mode to entrepreneurial “growth company”.
- Define strategy for attracting top (mainly) IT talents in several countries, (Luxembourg, Hong Kong and the Netherlands) ensuring diversity
- Design and implementation of recruitment related innovations.
- Sets the social media communication strategy for different job profiles and functions in the organization reflecting ‘innovation and creativity’, which are key values of Docler Holding.
- Leading the delivery of the recruitment team in a timely and cost-effective manner.
- Development of a live employer branding internally and externally.
- Training and development, coaching of the Human Resources team members and hiring managers
- Master’s degree in HR
- Ability to work well across different functions and locations
- Experience in coaching
- Ability to influence and coach employees at all levels in the organization, including senior management
- Minimum 10 years of experience in a similar position
- Experience in working for an IT company, interacting with IT/development profiles
- Strong people management skills
- Strategic thinking
- Planning and project management skills
What we offer
- Competitive salary package
- Relocation package and support
- Additional benefits: meal vouchers, private health insurance, Sympass card
- Conferences, certifications, technical workshops, trainings and language courses
- Possibility to advance in the company (career development, opportunity to work on new projects)
- Latest hardware, multiple monitors
- Chill rooms, creative areas, LAN parties and fun events
- Voted as the second richest country in the world, Luxembourg offers a high quality of life that is hard to match
- Multi-cultural environment, 30 different nationalities, English being the official language
We are a Live video streaming development company, World leader with 35 million daily visitors. Over the past 15 years our company has seen exponential growth with over 1000 employees across 3 continents with headquarters in Luxembourg (photos) and offices in Los Angeles (photos), Budapest (video), Hong Kong and Amsterdam.
Back to top