Head of HR
What you will really be doing
- Providing proactive and innovative Human Resources strategic support in line with the business needs.
- Provides support to the Human Resources team for initiatives and plans that facilitate the attainment of objectives and leads the team on its way to become a ‘world class HR function’)
- Overall responsibility for the compliance of the HR department in Luxembourg and also in our branches in Hong Kong and the Netherlands.
- Assess needs in the Human Resources Department in areas such as employer branding, performance management, leadership development, compensation and benefits and leads the HR team to drive effective solutions.
- Set up of an effective training and development plan for the all the above mentioned entities and branches.
- Alignment of HR processes and practices across all entities.
- Drive culture change in line with the company’s transition from “startup” mode to entrepreneurial “growth company”.
- Define strategy for attracting top (mainly) IT talents in several countries, (Luxembourg, Hong Kong and the Netherlands) ensuring diversity
- Design and implementation of recruitment related innovations.
- Sets the social media communication strategy for different job profiles and functions in the organization reflecting ‘innovation and creativity’, which are key values of Docler Holding.
- Leading the delivery of the recruitment team in a timely and cost-effective manner.
- Development of a live employer branding internally and externally.
- Training and development, coaching of the Human Resources team members and hiring managers
- Master’s degree in HR
- Ability to work well across different functions and locations
- Experience in coaching
- Ability to influence and coach employees at all levels in the organization, including senior management
- Minimum 10 years of experience in a similar position
- Experience in working for an IT company, interacting with IT/development profiles
- Strong people management skills
- Strategic thinking
- Planning and project management skills
What we offer
- Competitive salary package
- Relocation package and support
- Additional benefits: meal vouchers, private health insurance, Sympass card
- Conferences, certifications, technical workshops, trainings and language courses
- Possibility to advance in the company (career development, opportunity to work on new projects)
- Latest hardware, multiple monitors
- Chill rooms, creative areas, LAN parties and fun events
- Voted as the second richest country in the world, Luxembourg offers a high quality of life that is hard to match
- Multi-cultural environment, 30 different nationalities, English being the official language
We are a Live video streaming development company, World leader with 35 million daily visitors. Over the past 15 years our company has seen exponential growth with over 1000 employees across 3 continents with headquarters in Luxembourg (photos) and offices in Los Angeles (photos), Budapest (video), Hong Kong and Amsterdam.
Meet Some of Docler Media's Employees
As Office Manager, Leslie works behind the scenes to make sure the work space is functional, that the staff has necessary supplies, and that the office keeps happily humming along.
Back to top