Google Analytics Expert
Do you love to build new things? Are you an innovative thinker and a creative problem solver? You will be responsible for designing and implementing both internal and external customer-facing systems that run a variety of Linux Operating Systems. Come join a team full of highly technical engineers and systems administrators that support our projects.
What you will really be doing
- Definition and assessment of the current use of Google Analytics for several products.
- Developing and executing all measurement and analysis plans in Google Analytics as part of the Business Intelligence (BI) team in order to serve the other departments in the company.
- Coordinate and monitor the development of tagging specifications for campaigns, customer behavior analysis and website functionality.
- Collaborate with the other Google Analyst expert in order to define general quality standards for all the company’s metrics.
- Participate in the current ongoing projects within the BI team.
- Teach your colleagues about your area of expertise.
- Bachelor’s Degree required, preferred majors: Statistics, Marketing, Business Administration or related field. Masters is a plus.
- Perfect understanding of Google Analytics’ dimensions and metrics definitions and valid combinations; Google Analytics’ configuration and methods.
- +2 years’ experience creating, tracking, analyzing, optimizing and implementing Google Analytics metrics.
- 3+ years of online entertainment/media industry experience is ideal.
- Experience connecting Google Analytics to other BI tools, Tableau is a plus.
- Ability to communicate complex analysis in a clear, precise, and actionable manner to both technical and non-technical audiences. Strong written, verbal and presentation communication skills.
- Ability to aggregate and output data into visual reports communicating insights and recommendations.
- Must be able to simultaneously focus on big picture and the details.
- Exceptional analysis skills.
- Excellent oral & written communication skills in English. Hungarian is a plus.
- Efficient working independently and managing your own projects and deadlines but also to work effectively in a team environment.
- Flexible, highly motivated and open to learning and training others.
What we offer
- Competitive salary package
- Relocation package and support
- Additional benefits: meal vouchers, private health insurance, Sympass card
- Conferences, certifications, technical workshops, trainings and language courses
- Possibility to advance in the company (career development, opportunity to work on new projects)
- Latest hardware, multiple monitors
- Chill rooms, creative areas, LAN parties and fun events
- Voted as the second richest country in the world, Luxembourg offers a high quality of life that is hard to match
- Multi-cultural environment, 30 different nationalities, English being the official language
We are a Live video streaming development company, our main product is http://livejasmin.com with 35 million daily users (Alexa ranking). Over the past 15 years our company has seen exponential growth with over 1000 employees across 3 continents with headquarters in Luxembourg (photos) and offices in Los Angeles (photos), Budapest (video), Hong Kong and Amsterdam.
Meet Some of Docler Media's Employees
As Office Manager, Leslie works behind the scenes to make sure the work space is functional, that the staff has necessary supplies, and that the office keeps happily humming along.
Back to top