Facilities Attendant (Hotel Experience A Must)
Docler Media is a global technology startup passionate about developing cutting-edge media platforms. Our mission is to create, inspire and share high-quality interactive experiences designed to impact the future of technology. Docler’s rapidly expanding portfolio currently attracts in excess of 50 million unique visitors per year. If you consider yourself a visionary committed to joining a team focused on creating flawlessly designed products and experiences, let’s start a conversation!
What you’ll do:
- Clean and supply designated building areas (dusting, sweeping, vacuuming, mopping, restroom cleaning, upkeep of kitchen and dishes, etc.)
- Perform routine inspection and maintenance activities
- Carry out heavy cleansing tasks and special projects
- Notify management of occurring deficiencies or needs for repairs
- Make adjustments and minor repairs
- Stock and maintain supply rooms
- Cooperate with the rest of the staff
- Follow all health and safety regulations
Who we’re looking for:
- Proven working experience as a facilities attendant
- Knowledge of cleaning chemicals and supplies
- Integrity and ability work independently
More about us!
Docler Media is a wholly owned subsidiary of Docler Holdings, headquartered in Luxembourg. Each portfolio entity is committed to developing remarkable, globally-accessible technology products that delight and inspire consumers.
Current portfolio companies include:
TAG Channel – A domestic television network
SonicBox – Live-streaming music platform for bourgeoning artists
Oranum – Streaming spiritual community platform
Elvoline – Luxury travel destination site
Docler Media is an equal opportunity employer.
Meet Some of Docler Media's Employees
As Office Manager, Leslie works behind the scenes to make sure the work space is functional, that the staff has necessary supplies, and that the office keeps happily humming along.
Back to top