Do you love to build new things? Are you an innovative thinker and a creative problem solver? You will be responsible for designing and implementing both internal and external customer-facing systems that run a variety of Linux Operating Systems. Come join a team full of highly technical engineers and systems administrators that support LiveJasmin Linux and FreeBSD environments.
What you will really be doing
- Online marketing campaigns through different verticals and business models;
- Affiliate marketing: where a business allows other businesses (affiliates) to sell proprietary products on their website. The affiliate is paid commission for each customer brought to the website by their own marketing strategies.
- Digital marketers may work across several areas or specialize in a few depending on the requirements of the organization.
- Digital marketers contribute to and develop digital marketing projects and campaigns.
- Acquire new business partners, handle the existing portfolio considering the main target of Media Buying or Affiliate Marketing.
- Providing accurate reports and analysis to clients and company management to demonstrate effective performances.
- Researching new online media opportunities that may benefit the business, in terms of advertising, affiliate partnership or any other verticals possible (like search engines, directories, social media, direct marketing etc.)
- Keeping up to date with current digital trends; also keeping up to date with the products’ specific market trends.
- Communicating with media buying clients, affiliate networks and affiliate partners;
- Represent Company and Products on conferences and fairs.
- Cooperate with other departments.
- Follow rules and policies.
- Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent experience;
- 5+ years of relevant Digital Marketing, Traffic Management, or equivalent Marketing experience;
- Professional skills, personal competences, language;
- Strong negotiation skills are a must;
- Detail orientation and ability to multi-task and to thrive in a fast-paced, time-compressed and dynamic environment;
- Maintain outstanding attitude and excellent professional written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills;
- Familiarity with requirements management tool, such as JIRA and Confluence and MS Excel;
- Fluent in English;
What we offer
- Competitive salary package
- Relocation package and support
- Additional benefits: meal vouchers, private health insurance, Sympass card
- Conferences, certifications, technical workshops, trainings and language courses
- Possibility to advance in the company (career development, opportunity to work on new projects)
- Latest hardware, multiple monitors
- Chill rooms, creative areas, LAN parties and fun events
- Voted as the second richest country in the world, Luxembourg offers a high quality of life that is hard to match
- Multi-cultural environment, 30 different nationalities, English being the official language
We are a Live video streaming development company, our main product is http://livejasmin.com with 35 million daily users (Alexa ranking). Over the past 15 years our company has seen exponential growth with over 1000 employees across 3 continents with headquarters in Luxembourg (photos) and offices in Los Angeles (photos), Budapest (video), Hong Kong and Amsterdam.
Back to top