Data Quality Analyst/BI Business Analyst
What you will really be doing
- Assess source data quality and prepare specifications for ETL processes.
- Audit quality across Business Intelligence systems and prepare specifications for data cleansing.
- Recommend maintenance enhancements to data acquisition processes to improve quality of BI data.
- Manage the technical implementation of new data feeds.
- Perform cross organizational data analysis.
- Create, develop and maintain project specific and enterprise data models.
- Define monitoring tools requirements.
- Participate in the current ongoing projects within the BI team, creating requirements and supporting the other team members.
- Teach your colleagues about your area of expertise.
- Bachelor/Master’s degree in a relevant field (e.g. Computer Science, Engineering, Business Administration, etc.) or equivalent experience required.
- 3+ years experience as business analyst on Business Intelligence related projects.
- Fluent in SQL query development.
- Experience working with SSIS and SSRS.
- Experience working with visualization tools. Tableau is a plus.
- Experience working in an Agile environment.
- Experience on Big Data implementations is a plus.
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills.
- Ability to problem-solve and work independently in a changing and multi-tasking environment with numerous deadlines.
- Team player.
- Excellent time management, organizational, planning and project management skills.
- Fluent in English. Hungarian is a plus.
What we offer
- Competitive salary package
- Relocation package and support
- Additional benefits: meal vouchers, private health insurance, Sympass card
- Conferences, certifications, technical workshops, trainings and language courses
- Possibility to advance in the company (career development, opportunity to work on new projects)
- Latest hardware, multiple monitors
- Chill rooms, creative areas, LAN parties and fun events
- Voted as the second richest country in the world, Luxembourg offers a high quality of life that is hard to match
- Multi-cultural environment, 30 different nationalities, English being the official language
We are a Live video streaming development company, World leader with 35 million daily visitors. Over the past 15 years our company has seen exponential growth with over 1000 employees across 3 continents with headquarters in Luxembourg (photos) and offices in Los Angeles (photos), Budapest (video), Hong Kong and Amsterdam.
Back to top