Business Development Manager (Travel Website!)
We are looking for an expert Business Development Manager to establish a strong market presence for our travel website www.elvoline.com though partnerships with local businesses and customers. Elvoline.com offers reservations with more than 150,000 hotels around the world. Created in 2012, Elvoline.com is a professional and dynamic online booking website focusing on using the latest technology with a global network of international partners. The right candidate for this position is self-motivated “out-of-the-box” thinker who can anticipate growth potential and create business partnerships.
If you’re a highly adaptable self starter who is passionate about travel, this is the opportunity for you!
What you’ll do:
- Develop sales and business development strategies.
- Search for providers, create new partnerships through contracts.
- Drive traffic and attract new users to our website.
- Manage and maintain existing relationships with our customers.
- Develope a deep understanding of our current products and services.
- Assure that our travel website is market competitive through research.
- Be strategic, data and results driven
Skills and experience tool box:
- 3+ years of experience in a related role.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, Communications, or a related field.
- Proven experience in business development and relationship management.
- Online travel industry experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize multiple work systems and competing priorities
- Must be a self-starter, with strong selling skills and cretive negotiation skills, and an ability to operate in a dynamic work environment
More about us!
Docler Media is a global technology startup passionate about developing cutting-edge media platforms. Our mission is to create, inspire and share high-quality interactive experiences designed to impact the future of technology. Docler’s rapidly expanding portfolio currently attracts in excess of 50 million unique visitors per year. If you consider yourself a visionary committed to joining a team focused on creating flawlessly designed products and experiences, let’s start a conversation!
Docler Media is a wholly owned subsidiary of Docler Holdings, headquartered in Luxemburg. Our domestic portfolio companies are based in Los Angeles, California. Each portfolio entity is committed to developing remarkable, globally-accessible technology products that delight and inspire consumers. Our portfolio employees enjoy a world class benefits and perks designed enhance the employee experience and commitment to excellence.
Current portfolio companies include:
- TAG – A domestic television network
- SonicBox.com – Live-streaming music platform for bourgeoning artists
- Oranum.com – Streaming spiritual community platform
- Elvoline.com – Luxury travel destination site
Docler Media is an equal opportunity employer.
Meet Some of Docler Media's Employees
As Office Manager, Leslie works behind the scenes to make sure the work space is functional, that the staff has necessary supplies, and that the office keeps happily humming along.
Back to top