Art Sales Associate
Docler Media is a global technology startup passionate about developing cutting-edge media platforms. Our mission is to create, inspire and share high-quality interactive experiences designed to impact the future of technology. Docler’s rapidly expanding portfolio currently attracts in excess of 50 million unique visitors per year. If you consider yourself a visionary committed to joining a team focused on creating flawlessly designed products and experiences, let’s start a conversation!
What you’ll do: The Art Sales Associate is responsible for selling the artwork from the Meeting Jasmin collection within a particular city, and will handle initial connections with customers, client relations, and completion of sales.
Who we’re looking for:
- Dynamic, well-connected networker with deep contacts to art collectors, gallery owners, art professionals, interior designers, real estate and commercial developers
- Self-motivated to meet and exceed daily and weekly sales goals while working closely with the Gallery Coordinator and Director
- In-touch and relevant in the scene with understanding of the current art movement and how that relates to the Meeting Jasmin vision and brand
- Ability to close the deal and handle all sales processing
Skills & Experience Toolbox:
- At least 3 years of sales and merchandising experience (fine art sales experience a plus)
- Background or interest in fine art
- Contacts in the fine art market as well as real estate, interior design and commercial development
- Proven ability to set and achieve daily and weekly sales goals
- Excellent communication skills including cold calling for new clients
- Ability to work independently while checking in frequently with Gallery Coordinator and Director in Los Angeles
- Ability to positively and proactively handle customer concerns and prioritize sales tasks quickly and efficiently
- Strong organizational and follow-through skills
- Point of sale knowledge a plus
More about us!
Docler Media is a wholly owned subsidiary of Docler Holdings, headquartered in Luxembourg. Each portfolio entity is committed to developing remarkable, globally-accessible technology products that delight and inspire consumers.
Current portfolio companies include:
- TAG Channel - A domestic television network that streams online and will launch on all major satellite and cable platforms as well as all OSS platforms. Programming includes licensed and original content.
- SonicBox - Live-streaming music platform for bourgeoning artists with live and produced content that promotes and elevates the artist.
- Oranum – Streaming spiritual community platform for Live-Streaming Psychics, Tarot Card Readers, Horoscopes, Palm-Reading, Spell-Casting, Gem descriptions, etc.
- Elvoline - Luxury travel destination site.
Soon to be implemented:
- Cyranoz– A Live-streaming talk show platform for experts and advice-givers.
Docler Media is an equal opportunity employer.
Back to top