As an advertiser manager you have to manage our advertisers and grow our advertiser base. The position requires Sales and account manager skills. You will represent the company in conferences and forums.
What you will really be doing
- You have to identify our advertisers needs
- Suggest features and product requests
- You have to recruit new advertisers and build a strong advertiser base
- Representing ad network in meetings, forums and conferences.
- Ability to solve problems quickly
- Experience in Digital Marketing
- Strong knowledge of the different ad models. CPM, CPC, CPA
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to speak and listen, as well as clearly express your ideas
- Creative personality and team player
- You have experience and a strong knowledge of ad networks.
- Effective management and supervising skills
- Fluent English knowledge. Other languages are welcome
What we offer
- Competitive salary package
- Relocation package and support
- Additional benefits: meal vouchers, private health insurance, Sympass card
- Conferences, certifications, technical workshops, trainings and language courses
- Possibility to advance in the company (career development, opportunity to work on new projects)
- Latest hardware, multiple monitors
- Chill rooms, creative areas, LAN parties and fun events
- Voted as the second richest country in the world, Luxembourg offers a high quality of life that is hard to match
- Multi-cultural environment, 30 different nationalities, English being the official language
We are a Live video streaming development company, World leader with 35 million daily visitors. Over the past 15 years our company has seen exponential growth with over 1000 employees across 3 continents with headquarters in Luxembourg (photos) and offices in Los Angeles (photos), Budapest (video), Hong Kong and Amsterdam.
Meet Some of Docler Media's Employees
As Office Manager, Leslie works behind the scenes to make sure the work space is functional, that the staff has necessary supplies, and that the office keeps happily humming along.
Back to top