Accounts Payable Clerk
Docler Media is a global technology startup passionate about developing cutting-edge media platforms. Our mission is to create, inspire and share high-quality interactive experiences designed to impact the future of technology. Docler’s rapidly expanding portfolio currently attracts in excess of 50 million unique visitors per year. If you consider yourself a visionary committed to joining a team focused on creating flawlessly designed products and experiences, let’s start a conversation!
What you’ll do:
- Weekly check run: Pulling invoices for the weekly check run and mailing weekly checks.
- Researching resolving payable issues with vendors
- Processing accounts payable invoices and matching invoices with packing slip purchase order etc.
- Filing Collection and input of salary data.
- Verifying the validity of information submitted by HR and management.
- Researching information in the electronic or paper records.
- Assisting in the collection or collation of data for reports, audits, and other projects.
- Maintaining, verifying, processing and filing all salary wage assignments and wage attachments, as related to the salary payroll (e.g., child support, garnishments, etc.)
- Maintaining payroll information by collecting, calculating, and entering data.
- Updating payroll records by entering changes in exemptions, insurance
coverage, savings deductions, and job title and department/division transfers.
- Maintaining employee confidence and protecting payroll operations by keeping
Who we’re looking for:
We are looking for an expert Accounting Clerk and our ideal candidate will have a degree in business, accounting, finance, or a related field as well as a minimum of 2-5 years of experience in a related role. You must also be a highly adaptable, motivated, and ready to meet any challenge. This is a position for a self-motivated “out-of-the-box” thinker, who has strong analytical skills and is very detail oriented.
Skills & experience toolbox:
- Bachelors’ Degree in a related field
- 2-5 years of experience in a related field
- Advanced computer skills in MS office and QuickBooks
More about us!
Docler Media is a wholly owned subsidiary of Docler Holdings, headquartered in Luxembourg. Each portfolio entity is committed to developing remarkable, globally-accessible technology products that delight and inspire consumers.
Current portfolio companies include:
TAG Channel – A domestic television network
SonicBox.com – Live-streaming music platform for bourgeoning artists
Oranum.com – Streaming spiritual community platform
Elvoline.com – Luxury travel destination site
Docler Media is an equal opportunity employer.
Back to top