Trial Consulting Analyst
DOAR is currently seeking an Analyst to join our Trial Consulting Division. This is a unique opportunity that offers hands-on experience and unparalleled exposure to the litigation strategy industry. Our Analysts provide administrative support to our consultant teams related to jury research, graphics design, expert witness sourcing, document and video database creation, video editing, preparing memoranda for clients and internal meetings, time and expense entries, budgeting, staffing, office coordination and various administrative tasks.
- Coordination of all logistical aspects of trials and jury research events.
- Data entry and report writing.
- Assist with developing thought leadership projects (articles, studies, blog posts, etc.)
- Assist with the development and design of graphics.
- Assist with audio/visual and networking systems in support of jury research activities and trials.
- Proofread out-going proposal materials.
- Primary point of contact for our Los Angeles office.
- Office administrative responsibilities include: maintain office supplies, stock kitchen, work with building management to resolve issues, troubleshoot and maintain office equipment with internal IT department.
- General administrative support and projects as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Knowledge of SPSS preferred.
- Highly motivated and able to work in constantly changing environments.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing, with clients and internal members of the team.
- Capable of consistently performing at a high level in high pressure environments with strict, time-sensitive deadlines.
- Advanced problem-solving skills and ability to work independently or in a group environment.
- Ability to facilitate multiple tasks/requests received from internal consultants while demonstrating professionalism.
Meet Some of DOAR's Employees
As a consultant at DOAR, Maria works with lawyers to develop concepts for how they can better present their materials in cases to jurors and judges.
Back to top