Digital Marketing Associate
About DOAR, Inc.
DOAR is legal consulting company that advises lawyers involved in high profile, complex, high stakes criminal and civil legal disputes. Headquartered in midtown New York City with offices in downtown Los Angeles, DOAR has been involved in many of the most notable and closely-watched cases filed over the past 25+ years. DOAR’s consultants are experts in litigation strategy, and in the testing, preparation and retention of academic and industry experts who work with DOAR to develop winning strategies. Our consulting teams are comprised of individuals with degrees in social psychology, communications, engineering, graphic design, technology and the law. Based on sound research methods, we advise our clients re: risk, valuation, settlement considerations and trial strategies in cases all over the world pending in state and federal courts, arbitration and international forums such as the IACC and the World Bank. Our research informs the development of the most effective communications strategies to clearly present our clients’ positions and to persuade the ultimate triers of fact to rule in our clients’ favor. We create compelling presentations and use the most progressive audio/visual technologies to deliver those presentations and support the lawyers’ arguments.
We are seeking individuals with diverse backgrounds and experiences to add value to our consulting teams and to work with us to expand our network of academic and industry experts. DOAR provides its employees with unique challenges and opportunities to work with some of the world’s top lawyers and experts on many of the most interesting, high profile cases.
The Digital Marketing Associate will assist with the development and implementation of innovative online, digital and print oriented marketing programs. This position will work closely with the executive team in developing a marketing strategy that can translate a vision into practical and measurable marketing tactics to drive new business.
- Create strategies to drive online traffic to company website.
- Improve the usability, design content, and improve conversion of the DOAR website.
- Develop and manage the firm’s digital marketing campaigns.
- Create and drive engaging social media campaigns through an array of social media platforms.
- Optimize the firm’s website and social media channels for SEO as well as usability.
- Evaluate market conditions and competitor data.
- Review new technologies and keep the company in the forefront of developments in digital marketing.
- Ensure appropriate planning and resources are in place to accomplish goals.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or related field.
- At least a year of experience with social media strategy.
- Exceptional understanding of social platforms and the ability to stay current with the frequent updates.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to work independently and accomplish tasks on their own.
- Strong project management skills in a digital environment.
- Ability to report social media metrics/data.
- Excellent time-management and organizational skills.
Meet Some of DOAR's Employees
As a consultant at DOAR, Maria works with lawyers to develop concepts for how they can better present their materials in cases to jurors and judges.
Back to top