Technical Services Manager
We are seeking a Technical Services Manager to join our growing company!
This key position is responsible for developing and overseeing IT's technical delivery across Data, Application and Infrastructure teams. You will have primary technical responsibility for infrastructure and cloud operations as well as information security.
- Design, implement and maintain high resiliency datacenter, cloud, and network architectures with a focus on security, uniformity and business continuity.
- Design and oversee a comprehensive business continuity and disaster recovery strategy in support of all business and customer facing systems.
- Lead Applications, Data and Infrastructure teams in meeting IT, PMO and Business Objectives.
- Responsible for managing vendor and outsourced partner relationships.
- Responsible for leveraging and consolidating technical expertise throughout the company to increase collaboration and delivery of technical projects.
- Responsible for advising all teams about the technical viability of technical strategies.
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- 15+ years as a hands on technical engineer within organizations larger than 200 employees.
- 5+ years of direct leadership in a technical environment.
- Solid experience of AWS, Disaster Recovery Systems, VMWare, Storage and Networking. Focus on information security and networking a plus.
- Expert knowledge of data center operations, IT Operations, ITIL, and cloud architectures.
- Expert level knowledge of disaster recovery, business continuity and scalable design.
- Senior level as a technical leader that has a solid technical foundation.
- Strong troubleshooting abilities as well as ownership in problem identification and solution.
- Strong verbal & written communication skills with the ability to communicate problems and solutions clearly to teammates and users.
- Strong organizational and prioritization skills along with the ability to juggle multiple priorities.
Meet Some of Diversified Communications's Employees
Senior Marketing Coordinator
Jon works on creating, implementing, and analyzing marketing strategies and programs across all communication channels for the Seafood Team. His main goal is connecting with different market segments around the world through robust marketing campaigns.
Back to top