Our IT support team is hiring! If you are looking to jump start your IT career at a GREAT downtown Portland, Maine company, we want to hear from you!
Diversified Communications is seeking a talented and entry-level Support Analyst to join our fun-loving, family-friendly, team-oriented group of IT professionals. This is an ideal role for someone with 1-2 years of applicable experience, candidates who enjoy working with PEOPLE (not just machines), and willing to learn and be challenged in a job.
Is that you? Keep reading…
This role is a key member of a 3-person Support team. You'll be responsible for providing front-line primary technical support to end users on various technical issues (Tier 1) and problems relating to hardware, software, and peripherals. You'll also be responsible for responding to, documenting and resolving service tickets in a timely manner according to SLA. Every day IS different at Diversified and you'll be racking up steps on your Fitbit assisting with support tickets desk-side.
Still reading? Below are some more specific things you'll be doing:
- Respond to requests for technical assistance in person, via phone, electronically and log all help desk interactions via our ticketing system
- Keep technical documentation and instructional guides relevant
- Identify and escalate situations requiring urgent attention
- Provide assistance with application access
- Grant and modify user permissions for accessing company resources
- Add and maintain users in Active Directory Image, customize, and deploy Windows and OSX based laptops for onsite and remote employees
- Maintain inventory of IT equipment, software, and licenses
- Aid in the operational maintenance and support of the Portland-based conference rooms
- Conduct administrative and support related tasks using existing application tools
- Perform any necessary analysis, interfacing with developers, and follow required guidelines to ensure critical business systems remain stable
- Utilize daily exposure to front-office systems and business requirements to perform training on an as-needed basis
We expect you'll have a few years of IT related work experience and/or a CIS degree. You should generally know your way around business systems in a corporate/enterprise environment and understand how to install and troubleshoot applications, image computers (Mac's and PC's), and Active Directory experience. Application support and job emphasis will require working knowledge in: Adobe Creative Suite, Salesforce, SharePoint, SQL server, Workfront, Spam filter, G-suite, Microsoft Dynamics, GP, Expo cad and Office 365.
We're proud to be ranked (#3) as one of the Best Places to Work in Maine and an employer of choice in the Portland, Maine area. Join our team!
Meet Some of Diversified Communications's Employees
Senior Marketing Coordinator
Jon works on creating, implementing, and analyzing marketing strategies and programs across all communication channels for the Seafood Team. His main goal is connecting with different market segments around the world through robust marketing campaigns.
Back to top