Senior Database Administrator
We are seeking a Senior Database Administrator to join our IT Team. The Sr. Database Administrator serves as the primary liaison between IT and marketing analytics groups as well as providing support to database development staff by assisting in gathering, mapping and evaluating technical and business requirements, aiding in design decisions and performing data validation testing. This role is the primary architect and developer for our data systems and must have the humility to work as a member of an interdepartmental team while providing an expert level technical voice.
- Architect and develop data integrations, monitor and optimize data flow, addressing issues and leading development of integrations & enhancements.
- Utilize marketing automation and business intelligence tools to understand how data flows, interacts and is represented in systems.
- Liaison for Marketing, Registration, Product Analysts and Information Technology teams to further marketing effectiveness, data intelligence, and product performance.
- Assist with the creation and maintenance of the customer intelligence database and understanding of elements within.
- Provide technical support to product analysts, point of contact for all questions relating to data analysis.
- Synthesize data and provide actionable insight for products and operations. • Develop and maintain comprehensive data flow documentation.
- Develop and maintain Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity Plan for Data Systems.
Knowledge: Bachelors in computer science, mathematics or engineering discipline required. Advanced to Expert knowledge of a BI toolset (SSRS, SSAS, Cognos, Business Objects, Tableau). Experience in ERP, financial and marketing analytics.
Skills: Strong written, oral communication and analytical skills. Expert ability to perform analysis, architect and develop data systems that perform complex integrations with minimal technical overhead.
Abilities: Advanced familiarity with database design and development, expert T-SQL database programming and troubleshooting. Ability to work alongside other subject matter experts to blend ideas into optimized solutions.
Other Qualifications: Familiarity with AWS RDS Cloud Services, MS SQL Server 2012R2, Best Practices for data protection and security a plus.
Meet Some of Diversified Communications's Employees
Senior Marketing Coordinator
Jon works on creating, implementing, and analyzing marketing strategies and programs across all communication channels for the Seafood Team. His main goal is connecting with different market segments around the world through robust marketing campaigns.
Back to top