Marketing & Sales Coordinator
We have an exciting opening on the Tech Show Group for a Marketing & Sales Coordinator to join our growing company! We are seeking a highly organized, detail-oriented, energetic and adaptable team player who can juggle multiple tasks, multiple products and quickly and proficiently learn numerous platforms and processes in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment. This role will support the marketing and sales efforts for Commercial UAV Expo Americas, Commercial UAV Expo Europe and Commercial UAV News. This role provide additional assistance as needed to support the team on other products and projects, as needed.
Key Responsibilities will include:
- Provide tactical and hands-on support for marketing two events and one industry news website across multiple channels which includes, online and print marketing campaigns and supporting marketing and sales materials; email and direct mail campaigns; social media; website content and optimization; paid and barter media advertising; PR
- Coordinate and execute marketing deliverables such as banner and print ad creation and placement, email deployments, barter booths for media barter/association partners
- Work with editors and inbound marketing team on multiple content reports for lead generation; provide tactical support for marketing these content pieces including social media, emails and verifying paid social assets (landing page, form, emails, banners, etc.); deploy weekly editorial/event tie-in
- Maintain annual promotions schedule, traffic jobs, act as liaison with design/production
- Coordinate webinar and whitepaper marketing; act as liaison between sales team and customers
- Contribute to website updates and maintenance including posting barter logos
- Assist in writing copy for websites, press releases and promotions
- Monitor/post to social media daily, support growth of social media presence
- Distribute press releases through wire service and social media, post to sites
- Proof marketing pieces
- Work with sales team on sales messaging; deploy emails to sales prospects and current exhibitors
- Enter jobs for sales materials (prospectus, logo sheet, marketing opportunities, etc.); update and post to website
- Coordinate and execute VIP (Key Buyer) program including multi-hit email and social media campaigns to promote program to encourage exhibitors to invite Key Buyers to events
- Oversee periodic revisions of mobile app
Knowledge: 2 years' experience working in marketing or related field. Knowledge of WordPress or similar CMS, Microsoft office suite, social media (Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn).
Skills: Excellent oral and written communications skills, interpersonal skills, creativity, promotional copywriting; understanding of inbound marketing/lead generation, social media skills, critical thinking and problem-solving.
Abilities: Organization, flexibility, multi-tasking, attention to detail, initiative, innovation, teamwork, cooperation, working across departments.
Meet Some of Diversified Communications's Employees
Jon B.Senior Marketing Coordinator
Jon works on creating, implementing, and analyzing marketing strategies and programs across all communication channels for the Seafood Team. His main goal is connecting with different market segments around the world through robust marketing campaigns.
Back to top