We are seeking a Marketing Coordinator to joing our growing company!
This position is responsible for the execution and tracking of direct marketing campaigns to attract audiences to trade shows and conferences. Coordinate direct marketing campaigns that deliver leads to the sales teams. Support inbound marketing programs through increased visibility of online content that drives traffic to event and product sites. Create compelling copy for websites, landing pages, brochures, emails, etc. according to promotional schedule and ensure deadlines are met.
- Prepare and maintain annual promotion schedules for each event and ensure deadlines are met
- Write copy for print pieces, websites, press releases and other marketing pieces
- Coordinate the design and production process of promotional and collateral material
- Work closely with sales managers and senior marketing coordinators on exhibitor marketing campaign
- Work with cross-functional departments to build lead generation programs to expand marketing database
- Review analyses of marketing surveys and market research on current and new product concepts in order to recommend future product development or use in forecasting future marketing needs
- List development
- Identify and act as liaison with industry association, partners and media on event marketing efforts
- Create advertising schedules for the event
- Track and analyze results of marketing programs and recommend strategy adjustments
- Coordinate activities of off-site public relations and advertising agencies, database suppliers, list brokers and vendors
- Work closely with Marketing Manager Digital Product to ensure cross-promotion of event with online media
- Provide post event reports, analysis and regular status reports on marketing programs
- Other tasks as assigned
Skills & Qualifications:
Knowledge:The ideal candidate should have a degree in marketing, communication, customer service, online learning or related discipline; experience in marketing or customer service.
Skills: Knowledge of WordPress or similar CMS a plus. Microsoft office suite, social media (Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn), some knowledge of Google AdWords, Google Analytics is a plus but not necessary. Ability to write marketing copy
Abilities: Excellent interpersonal communication skills, highly organized, detailed and flexible in a fast paced, multi-tasking role. Proactive and forward-thinking team player able to work across departments.
Meet Some of Diversified Communications's Employees
Senior Marketing Coordinator
Jon works on creating, implementing, and analyzing marketing strategies and programs across all communication channels for the Seafood Team. His main goal is connecting with different market segments around the world through robust marketing campaigns.
Back to top