The Tech Group is looking for a dynamic savvy marketing coordinator to drive leads and increase subscribers, awareness, and registrations for two cutting edge technology conferences/expos and their supporting digital editorial sites. The ideal candidate will be self-motivated and versatile, an enthusiastic and collaborative innovator, eager and able to provide support to the Marketing Manager and the rest of the event team including sales and conference colleagues to ensure the success of these events.
- Build and maintain a robust annual promotions schedule aimed at attracting/retaining qualified audiences, traffic jobs and work requests, act as liaison with design / production / inbound digital marketing teams
- Create and deploy e-mails for attendee registration, exhibitors, and sponsored client content
- Create marketing and supporting sales brochures, signage, web content, event guides and handouts that fall within creative brand guidelines
- Build and manage the company's social media profiles and presence, including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube
- Collaborate with Marketing Manager and media partners to execute barter deals with 100+ publications and associations annually, including barter booth placement
- Work with Content Team to coordinate webinar and whitepaper marketing, including placement of banner ads, e-blasts, blog posts and social media sharing/tagging
- Maintain fresh appearance of websites, including logos, images, links and special event highlights and updates throughout the year
- Identify new and relevant press outlets/contacts, write and distribute press releases through wire services
- Enhance onsite attendee experience through coordination of mobile app and engaging onsite event activities and networking events
- Assist with planning processes for onsite events including scheduling paid exhibitor speaking opportunities, assisting registration team with pre-reg demo reporting, assisting customer service and operations in organizing promotional shipments to the event
- Monitor event email inbox and follow up with all inquiries
- Other duties as assigned
DESIRED SKILLS, ABILITIES AND EXPERIENCE:
Highly organized, detail oriented, energetic, adaptable, team player, multitasking. Two years' work experience, marketing/events preferred. Knowledge of WordPress or similar CMS, Microsoft Office Suite, Social Media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn), Some knowledge of Google Analytics, E-mail Automation Programs (Marketo), Canva or other creative content platform a plus.
Back to top