Junior Database Analyst
We are seeking a Junior Database Analyst to join our IT Team. The Jr. Database Analyst serves as the primary liaison between data services and marketing analytics groups as well as providing support to database development staff by assisting in gathering technical and business requirements, aiding in design decisions and performing data validation testing.
- Data integration, monitoring data flow, addressing issues and leading development of integrations & enhancements.
- Utilize marketing automation and business intelligence tools to understand how data flows, interacts and is represented in systems.
- Liaison for Marketing, Registration, Product Analysts and Information Technology teams to further marketing effectiveness, data intelligence, and product performance.
- Assist with the creation and maintenance of the customer intelligence database and understanding of elements within.
- Provide technical support to product analysts, point of contact for all questions relating to data analysis.
- Synthesize data and provide actionable insight for products and operations.
Knowledge: Bachelors in computer science, mathematics or engineering discipline required. Basic knowledge of a BI toolset (SSRS, SSAS, Cognos, Business Objects). Experience in ERP, financial and marketing analytics.
Skills: Strong written, oral communication and analytical skills.
Abilities: T-SQL database programing and troubleshooting
Meet Some of Diversified Communications's Employees
Senior Marketing Coordinator
Jon works on creating, implementing, and analyzing marketing strategies and programs across all communication channels for the Seafood Team. His main goal is connecting with different market segments around the world through robust marketing campaigns.
Back to top