Advertising Sales Representative
We are seeking an enthusiastic, motivated sales professional to develop and maintain business relationships with advertisers in our commercial marine publications and their associated websites.
The representative will serve as initial contact with prospective advertisers and will be responsible for meeting monthly sales goals, maintaining existing relationships, developing new ones, and for ancillary sales. He or she will also serve on-site at trade events as needed.
The ideal candidate will have excellent communication skills, will be readily adaptable to new ideas and processes, and will enjoy being part of a hard-working and enthusiastic team.
Desired Skills and Experience
- 2 + years of proven outside sales experience;
- Outstanding sales prospecting and qualifying skills to support territory; growth;
- Ability to multi-task and excellent time management skills;
- Attention to detail;
- Superior customer service skills;
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and non-verbal;
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Products and CRM (Sales Force);
- Knowledge of the commercial marine industry is a plus.
Meet Some of Diversified Communications's Employees
Senior Marketing Coordinator
Jon works on creating, implementing, and analyzing marketing strategies and programs across all communication channels for the Seafood Team. His main goal is connecting with different market segments around the world through robust marketing campaigns.
Back to top