Supervising Producer -BE
TLC Marketing is searching for an experienced Supervising Producer / Preditor specializing in both Branded Entertainment and General Marketing. Under guidance of the VP and Director of Branded Entertainment, the Supervising Producer / Preditor will serve as the lead producer for Branded Entertainment elements and will be involved in general TLC Marketing initiatives.
1. Ideate and write treatments for both upfront and scatter RFPs
2. Write, produce, edit and finish all forms of branded entertainment/integrated marketing, including custom shoot spots/campaigns, digital content, image spots, tagged tune-ins, movie promotions, tent pole event promotions, stunt promotions, custom billboards and IPMs, podbusters, and more.
3. Work closely and collaboratively with the ad sales marketing team to create innovative branded content on time and on budget that serves the advertiser well, and stays true to the TLC brand.
4. Continually develop new frontiers, groundbreaking creative and new opportunities to create richer packages for current clients and to attract new business.
5. Supervise location and studio productions, including the management of production partners and vendors
6. Direct talent and supervise VO narration sessions.
7. Oversee production of original music and graphics.
8. Work collaboratively with cross-network teams to create multi-network integrations across all platforms
9. Create Upfront materials, presentation, and experience (Speech, Tapes, Speaker Support, Reception, Talent activations, etc.)
10. Create Sales Conference materials, presentation, and experience (Network sessions speaker support and tapes, Breakout session speaker support and tapes, etc.)
11. Provide creative services support as needed for various events/corporate needs (TCA, NCTA, Board meetings, Sales meetings, Corporate meetings, etc.)
12. Manage relationships with outside production companies, internal teams on Branded Entertainment development/execution
13. Establish and maintain close collaborative working relationships with both inter- and intra-departmental teams
14. Work with Vice President and Director of Branded Entertainment to help oversee timely delivery of departmental resources including on air promos, series clips/pitch tapes and more to the ad sales teams
15. Work with Production Management team on the creation and management of production schedules and budgets.
16. Write, produce and edit other on air marketing materials as assigned
A Bachelor’s degree or higher in Communications/Advertising/Video/Film Production or related field is preferred.
A minimum of 7 years experience in Integrated Marketing or related field.
Extensive production and post production experience.
Exemplary writing, producing, editing and leadership skills.
Must be well organized, capable of handling several projects simultaneously, have the ability to work independently, and possess excellent intrapersonal skills.
Must be collaborative team player who finds solutions and will pitch in wherever necessary
Must be able to both edit independently, and collaborate with other editors, designers, sound designers, creatives, strategists and managers
Must display a commitment to excellence and to on-going education in Branded Entertainment and marketing and to the mastery of his/her craft
* Must have the legal right to work in the United States.
Back to top