Sr Content Financial Analyst
This individual will be an essential member of the FP&A team, supporting the Director with the overall financial management of the network’s content assets. Utilizes financial statements, databases and systems to build and maintain the cohesive framework for managing content.
1. Maintain all aspects of the Film Amortization Database.
2. Review contracts for the purpose of logging financial and rights information.
3. Assist with the oversight of content amortization, investment, and cash commitments.
4. Prepare programming dashboards and commitments summary.
5. Manage Development cash and expense.
6. Review asset adjustments, balance sheet reconciliations, and monthly starts with content accountants.
7. Assist with preparation of ad-hoc analysis.
8. Perform other reporting or duties as assigned.
Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting or an equivalent combination of skills, training, and experience.
Three to Five years of experience in financial analysis, business planning, or accounting.
Strong verbal and written communication, organizational, analytical, and interpersonal skills required.
Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously, work independently, and a strong attention to detail.
Proficiency in Microsoft Windows, Excel, Access, and Word. Knowledge of SAP/BPC/FAD a plus.
Must have the legal right to work in the United States.
Back to top