Research Sr Analyst
Seeking a Research Sr. Analyst.
1. Closely monitor performance and provide analysis for linear and digital properties.
2. Interact with all levels in sales in response to client specific requests while supporting Manager and Sales Research Management with detailed research analyses.
3. Create sales support materials and positioning pieces highlighting Discovery’s brands
4. Develop sales positioning one-sheets and presentations for sales staff.
5. Monitor performance and provide insights for specific advertising categories.
2+ years in Media/Ad Sales Research at a cable network or similar national media outlet
Applicant must be detailed oriented, have strong written and oral communication skills and attention to detail
Hands on experience with various media systems and syndicated reports required (Nielsen NPower, StarMedia, MRI, comScore, etc.)
Ability to learn new software quickly is essential
Advanced Excel (including macros), PowerPoint and Word mandatory
Agency experience a plus
* Must have legal right to work in the United States
See Inside the Office of Discovery
As the world's #1 nonfiction media company, Discovery Communications fosters exploration and curiosity through its high quality television and online content, reaching more than 2 billion subscribers in over 220 countries and territories around the world. Comprised of more than 160 global television networks, Discovery counts brands like Discovery Channel, TLC, Animal Planet, Investigation Discovery, and OWN in its family, and it strives to be a leading worldwide provider of educational tools and digital media services.
Back to top