The Program Sourcing & Acquisitions Specialist will be responsible for accurate, timely disbursement of essential information to regional programming and operational teams. Requires the ability to work in a fast-paced, ever changing environment, where decision making and analytical skills are essential. Must be accountable, see projects through to completion, and consistently meet deadlines.
1. Perform initial Global Content Tracker v-lookup and review
2. Maintain and distribute DLA Content Tracker
3. Attend monthly Original Productions meetings along with manager
4. Create Project Systems entries after checking CAF's against Film Budget and HIVE first & maintain PS binder
5. Perform initial monthly Castle review (finalize with manager)
6. Provide daily support to regional programming teams regarding PSA issues
7. Perform SYNC document updates (review with manager before distributing)
8. Maintain Genre Grids
9. Maintain acquisitions tracker and participate in initial screenings.
10. Sheppard quick turnaround projects, liason between operations, vendors and programmers
11. Special Projects
12. Maintain acquisitions tracker and participate in initial screenings.
13. •Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
14. Act as backup during absences
3 Years + experience in the cable, satellite or terrestrial television industry with an emphasis on Programming and Acquisitions preferred
Sharp analytical skills
Ability to work under pressure and tight deadlines
Fluency in English, Spanish and working knowledge of Portuguese a plus
Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
Highly organized with attention to detail
Time management, speed and accuracy are of the essence. Knowing how much time should be spent on a task is key.
Ability to prioritize is essential
Experience with programming and/or rights management systems
Comfortable working with Microsoft Office, especially Excel and PowerPoint
Ability to handle more than one task at a time
High degree of adaptability to changes in the nature of the industry
* Must have the legal right to work in the United States
Back to top