Production Assistant - Marketing
MIDAS Marketing is searching for a dynamic and well-organized Production Assistant in on air promotions and secondary events. Production Assistant will serve as the key point of contact for all secondary events (on air graphics) including grids and scheduling across three networks: Investigation Discovery, American Heroes Channel and Destination America. Ideal candidate will have a great attention to detail and have 1+ years experience in TV or marketing/advertising.
1. Communicate effectively across three network creative teams and media planning teams
2. Collaborate with the marketing teams, broadcast center and vendors in delivering custom graphics for three networks
3. Assist VP Creative Director with various projects as assigned
4. Position is an opportunity for growth and training as an on air associate producer
Specific duties include:
1. Create Miranda grids, supervise and oversee on-air daily graphics for all three MIDAS networks
2. Collaborate with the marketing teams, broadcast center and vendors in delivering custom graphics for all three networks
3. Coordinate awards submissions for various annual industry awards shows
4. Maintain ID producer assignments document as well as Promo Picks
5. Organize weekly producer meetings and gather materials for next quarter’s new shows
A Bachelor’s degree or higher
A minimum of one year of experience in marketing or cable television.
Proven writing and excellent spelling skills.
Must be well organized, capable of handling several projects simultaneously, have the ability to work independently and possess excellent interpersonal skills.
Must display a commitment to excellence and an on-going education in video production.
Proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Word, and Excel. Quicktime, Box and Photoshop knowledge a plus.
* Must have the legal right to work in the United States.
Back to top