Manager - Licensing
Seeking a Manager - Licensing.
1. Manages consumer products and licensing relationships to meet or exceed predetermined revenue targets and growth objectives.
2. Participates and contributes to the strategic planning process. Develops strategies and business plans by retailer, brand and property.
3. Analyzes and understands market trends, consumer and retailer and industry needs. Identifies new product opportunities and the most efficient method of distribution.
4. Fiscal responsibility for consumer products to include annual budget planning and quarterly revenue forecasting.
5. Manages licensees for assigned category which includes contract negotiation, resolving issues, reviewing/approving of submissions and promotion/advertising initiatives.
6. Responsible recommendation and control of promotional, marketing, research and creative expenditures.
7. Recommends initiatives, providing cost/benefit analysis and an estimate of return on investment.
8. Works with Licensees, Retail and Creative Teams to develop product that meets retailer needs by distribution channel while maintaining quality and character integrity standards.
9. Seeks information on industry "best practices" to deliver cutting edge/on trend product design and improve processes.
10. Supports internal initiatives generated by Local Network and Ad Sales Teams.
Bachelor's degree + 5 yrs.
Consumer Products or Masters + 2-3 yrs Consumer Products.
Experience in financial/market analysis and research, retail management and consumer products marketing
Forms good working partnerships, strategic thinker, conceptual, strong interpersonal and communication skills, good presentation skills, team player, multi-task oriented
Ability to manage projects with minimal direction, Ability to set quality standards and hold product to them,
Strong leadership skills Comprehensive knowledge of licensees' production and creative capabilities/limitations, Excellent understanding of brand and property positioning, retail business development function, retail distribution and the retail environment.
Back to top